- File Size: 418 KB
- Print Length: 88 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 16, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07221XCVL
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #186,810 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$3.58|
Save $2.59 (72%)
Learning to program with Perl 6: First Steps: Getting into programming without leaving the command line. Kindle Edition
|Length: 88 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Learning to program with Perl 6: First Steps: Getting into programming without leaving the command line.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming Languages > Perl
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > Perl
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Open Source