Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2016
Needed this for a service learning class for graduating with a Bachelors in Art. This book is awesome and really helped with the questions I had for my degree in Human Relations.
on November 27, 2012
Great book, but it is DEFINIETELY a textbook on Service-Learning...not recommended if you are looking for project ideas or how to get started...GREAT if you are looking at educating on the effects of and importance of Service-Learning though! Lots a great information!
on October 11, 2015
it was ok the class used it but I needed the newer edition
on January 31, 2013
This book was purchased for an online class. Easy to read and helps to apply critical thinking to service-learning projects.
on May 26, 2012
i did not find this book to be interesting or enjoyable to read. I received the book late, almost decided to order another book but I dropped the class instead. I do find having to wait, weeks on end for a book is very stressful. I have always ordered my books way in advance before my class is starting so the delay is very irritating.
on February 12, 2011
I was very happy with the speed in which this product was shipped to me! Thanks for enabling me to keep up with the class!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 16, 2011
I recieved the text on time. The condition was good to. The price was right, and I was happy with it.
on February 8, 2007
The book arrived on time in the right condition. great doing business! Thanks.
on February 8, 2009
Overall, a good buy. Some of the book borders on common sense, but it does foster some great attitudes. The idea of being a servant before being a leader is solid. The reading level is fairly light and it is laid in an easy to read format.
on February 12, 2009
The book came in a timely manner and the condition was what the description stated.