Learniture Adjustable-Height Active Learning Stool, Black, LNT-RIA3052BK-SO
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy-to-use pneumatic gas lift adjusts the seat height from 18 1/2 to 28 inches.
- The non-slip, curved base features a wide range of motion.
- Backless design encourages proper posture while strengthening core muscles.
- The 12 5/8"-wide seat is constructed from easy-to-clean vinyl-covered foam.
- Lightweight design for easy mobility and storage.
|Number of Items||1|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Learniture’s Adjustable-Height Active Learning Stool features a non-slip, curved base with a wide range of motion so even the most energetic can stay focused. The vinyl-covered polyurethane seat is comfortable and the backless design encourages proper posture while strengthening core muscles. The polypropylene frame is easy to clean, and a lightweight design makes mobility and storage simple. This height-adjustable stool accommodates people of various sizes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- great, fast service/delivery
- INCREDIBLY easy to assemble - no tools required and it can be done in less than two minutes (you will take about a minute to double-check that you have, in fact, done everything necessary).
- very comfortable and sturdy - the seat is a rounded triangle with a SLIGHTLY concaved center. The base is heavy, but not unnecessarily so (the weight keeps you upright)
- adjusting the height is smooth and simple
- Initially, it was a little tough to get the seat to adjust at all. After I actually put weight on it, though, I haven't had an issue.
- Although this is far from fragile I also don't anticipate it holding up to a lot of traffic. For instance, I probably wouldn't put this in a shared office space where multiple people use it casually (note: I ordered a vinyl seat, not leather).
- I'm about 5'5" (65") tall and the standing height of my desk is currently comfortable at 43" (while standing on a 1" anti-fatigue mat). The maximum height of the stool is 27" so it doesn't really allow me to "perch" while standing. Granted, it doesn't say that is what it's for but I purchased it before erecting my adjustable desk so I wasn't aware of what kind of height I might need. It's not the greatest accessory for a stand-up desk (unless you're 5'3" and shorter ;-)), but it is still a solid, functional stool that is reasonably priced.
I'm hoping that maybe there is an "extension set" that I might invest in!
For the actual functionality of the chair itself, it exceeded my expectations based on the picture. It actually looks and functions in person better than I had expected. This is WHY I gave it 5 stars. The assembly is also easier than any other chair I have assembled before, it is literally 3 steps...
* The stool came with NO instructions as to how to assemble. I had to figure it out, and figured it out wrong at first.
* Trying to dis-assemble the chair (to assemble it correctly) was a beast. Yes, it is as simple as taking it apart as it was put together *HOWEVER* there is a bit of a trick to it. I had to extend the stool to the full height and then pulled with even pressure on the seat while pushing on the base with my feet. The seat finally popped off after some effort. I was then able to assemble it properly.
* A nice hunk of plastic broke off the base in shipment. Nothing some Gorilla Glue won't fix, but still irritating. :/
* It doesn't extend as high as I would like. I can't quite pop the Vari-Desk up as high as I would like as the stool is too short. Note: I'm 5'5" so anyone taller than me probably out to look for another option before buying this stool.
* The seat is comfortable enough for a break from standing.
* The grey color fits in well with my office décor
* It is easy to raise and lower. Once raised, if you sit on it and push the buttons underneath the seat, it will lower with no problem.
* The price takes away a bit of the sting of the cons listed above...but only a bit.
Knowing what I know now, I would spend the extra money and get the Vari-Desk stool. That being said, it's too big a hassle to return this item so I'm going to hang on to it. I thought I would share my experience however with others so that you don't have to learn the same things I just learned - the hard way - despite reading (and re-reading) reviews. Hope I've been able to help!