Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 12, 2014
I would prefer that the plastic clasp was made of more durable material (metal); I've had two of them break.
on June 3, 2011
Okay...I know these are just a safety leash and didn't cost much. Nevertheless, I would not have ordered it if I didn't want something that prevented me from losing my pedometer. I ordered two of these...so I would have a spare. One was already broken the minute I opened the package. The other broke the minute I tried to flip it open. Honestly, these are crap. I have contacted their customer service, but I have not heard back yet. I won't be happy if they try to make me pay returning shipping for these poor-quality items.
on December 3, 2015
I lost my Fitbit when I pulled a Kleenex (and apparently my Fitbit) out of my pocket while hiking in some snow. After that I got this leash and works as expected and keeps my Fitbit attached to me when I am hiking. Sometimes where I end up attaching the clip feels a little clunky (like to a pocket edge if I have the Fitbit in my pocket), but all in all, it has probably saved me from losing my Fitbit for the several months I have been using it.
on March 18, 2014
I love this safety leash compared to another I have. This has a metal clip that can attach to the waistband or belt loop. I have lost a pedometer before I began using a leash, and this one has a long enough lead and a strong grip. It has already kept me from losing my current pedometer. It is easier to attach than my other one and has a sturdier clip. The only problem is that using aANY safety leash that connects to the bottom of the pedometer (where the attachment place is) makes the belt clip on the pedometer holder awkward and the leashes are somewhat in the way. So, no attaching the pedometer inside the outfit. Only on the outside.
on January 4, 2015
I love it but the eyes you put the thread through could be a little larger for people like me with failing eyesight.
on July 22, 2017
Great Product. Much better than the plastic models. Will last forever.
on March 18, 2014
The safety leash that came with my pedometer, broke. At first I was disappointed with this new leash, but now I wish I had bought several more. I really like this new leash -- it really holds up well as I go through my day, gardening, or walking to the store, or moving things about as I clean house. The old leash had a plastic clasp that had to be put on a certain way or it would come undone as I got into the car or bent down to pick things up. This metal clasp just holds and holds and I do not have to worry anymore about losing my pedometer and the attached leash -- yea!!!
on December 21, 2014
I didn't feel that my pedometer was secure without the safety leash. I found myself checking often to determine if I still had my device. Now, I can go about my business and not think about it until I remove it at night.
on March 1, 2014
These are priceless for protecting pedometers! I've lost three and then a friend recommended this little attachment device. There are lots of these on the market, but what makes this one special is the attachment slide--it''s metal. It also has teeth to enhance the grip and it's longer (and more secure) than the variety that come with some pedometers. I've used it on two different brands so there's no "fit" problem. It is well worth the small price.
on July 23, 2014
I lost my fitbit in a Sam's store, but was so blessed someone found it and turned it into the service desk. Anyway realizing that even though the fitbit fits tightly onto my pocket, I also have a habit of getting in and out of my pocket disrupting it, so I purchased the safety leash for extra protection. I would have lost it again on several occasions except for the pedometer leash keeping it attached to me.