Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

The Least You Should Know about Vocabulary Building: Word Roots
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 2, 2017
Very educational not just in English, but for a large variety of languages. Definitely an eye opener in educational words.
on February 16, 2014
Great, the text came in excellent condition. The book is very useful, and I like that you can check your own own answers. There are examples as well as exercises where you can practice, so I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to build their vocabulary using the word roots. Very helpful. :)
on April 22, 2015
I lived it?
on April 27, 2016
NICEE
on September 9, 2015
Very helpful to building vocab words! Fast shipping;)
on September 5, 2015
Its a great book but its expensive
on September 19, 2014
It passed my expectations thank you
on October 19, 2014
I needed it for a class, it was good for what I needed.
on January 20, 2013
This was a very much needed book for my English college course. It basically helps on really basic root words and help you advance on your vocabulary. Shipping was great and really liked my book.
on September 12, 2016
Really helped me with my English and reading. I recommend it to others.