Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on March 7, 2013
I was excited to find an accordian credit card holder with RFID protection, as I am used to this style and find it quite convenient for finding the card I want easily. The slots in this case, however, are way too "deep." The cards are completely submerged, so you have to pull out each card to identify it. Since I'm really determined to have an RFID case, and the aluminum ones don't hold enough cards, I guess for now I'll cope.
on June 4, 2014
When I first opened the package and revealed this wallet, I was a bit dismayed by it's bulk. But I went ahead and transferred my personal materials. This lasted for about 3 days before one of the zippers failed. Needless to say I went back to my old wallet and abandoned this to the scrap heap.
In my opinion, this wallet is NOT suited well for a man. The feel in the pocket is very bulky and, as I stated, the hardware was not substantial.
on May 28, 2017
This is good until you drop it, then it spreads it contents all over the floor.
Clasp holds until impact.
RRussell
on February 12, 2014
I purchased this Security Wallet just for that reason, SECURITY! My credit cards, drivers license, and other pertinent cards and information fit just perfectly. Also there is a zipper part for change and a few bills. I carry this in my purse (which due to its size leaves more room for other things), or if I don't need to carry my purse it is easy to grab up and go. I recommend this for purchase for yourself or present.
on November 14, 2016
In the beginning it is hard to get you cards into. It takes a while for the material to give for cards to slide in easy. It protects you card numbers.
on November 1, 2016
I love that I can fit all of my credit/insurance/gift cards in this wallet (there are plenty of large slots) and keep cash and coins in the other zipper pocket. Also, having my id on the front is convenient. The wallet is sturdy and well made, and the zipper is of good quality. It is perfect for my needs.
on August 20, 2013
This wallet if RFID secure and it holds a lot for its size. I can fit all my credit cards, my ID and even some cash. It's small enough to fit in my small purse (8"x9/12"x2") and the purse has room to spare. It's much better than those aluminum wallets, which only holds 6 cards including my ID and no cash.
on August 27, 2013
I like this wallet! I have had one similar to this one but it was not a security wallet. I like the accordion style because it makes it easy to see and to access the card for which you are looking! I would definitely recommend this wallet to anyone. It is small so it doesn't take up a lot of space in your purse.
on October 2, 2015
Why is Amazon asking me question about arch support and fit? This is a wallet not shoes. :-P
I've had this wallet for less than a year, some of the accordion bits and seams are showing wear and coming apart.
on May 14, 2014
I have a couple other RFID wallets but just didn't like the looks of them. This one is nice and is leather. I also like that there are so many slots inside for quite a few credit cards. I think I've finally found a wallet I like and knowing I am safe from identity theft is good too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.