Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 28, 2012
Now keep in mind that for the price you pay, this product is fair and on the money. I ordered 2 for Christmas presents (both Kindle fire) that were to go to family. I placed the order n the 1st week of December and it was to be delivered by Xmas. It arrived late on the day after Xmas, but without even me going thru the hassle of contacting the seller, I was immediately emailed an inquiry in regards to the unsatisfactory shipping. It shows that the sellers really do care about their customers, which is more than I can say for most stores that you have to walk into. The product, by the way, does get the job done and I appreciate that even though it's a thin leather case, it has a picture frame like method to be able to let the kindle stand up. Really thought this was going to be a temporary case to hold out through the constant drops and fingerprints while using it on a road trip, but it looks like it'll hold it's own for a lot longer than expected.
on August 26, 2013
well it doesn't stand up as shown. tips over face down almost immediately when used in the position shown. it does, however, work ok if you flip it - sits at about 15 degrees. it wasn't in the best of shape, but not terrible. clearly brand new, but looks as if it had been used for a week or two, due to the dozen or so slightly noticeable flaws. a place to keep a stylus would have been appreciated. but hey, it looks like the kindle is very secure - way more so than the old case, at 1/8th the price. won't fall out. won't get damaged. the magnetic closure of the flap is nice, even if it seems like it won't last very long. all in all, it was $3+ well spent, but i would probably look at others next time.
on January 16, 2013
I guess you get what you pay for. I stuffed the Kindle Fire into it and practically had to use all my strength to get it in place so the flap would close. There is another flap that holds it in place on the bottom, but if I put that into the space behind the Kindle, the cover does not close either. Bad choice for a case cover. If I had to do it over again, I would spend more money and get one that is actually made for the Kindle Fire.
33 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 11, 2013
The 7" Kindle Fire will NOT fit into this case. The Kindle is 3/4" wider than the part of the case where it is supposed to go. When you put the Kindle into the case (it is OK lengthwise) part of the screen is covered and the case cover will Not close. I'm not sure what the little device on the outside of the cover is for. I think it's supposed to be used to make the case into a stand but that doesn't work, even if the Kindle would fit into the case. The item seems to be fairly well made, but the Kindle just Won't fit into it.
on March 3, 2014
I like everything about this product with the exception that I believe it wasn't made for my tablet because all of the different parts of the tablet that needed to be exposed wasn't. For example, If I need the sound on I have to turn the tablet around so the sound can be exposed through the cover but I can't charge the phone unless I turn the tablet again to have the charge exposed to charge it. Even the camera, I can't take pictures unless I take the tablet completely out of the cover since there is not an exposed part in the cover that I can take pics and keep the cover on...
on May 28, 2013
The case is a perfect fit and yet is still thin enough not to make the Kindle bulky. I like the flap that covers the screen when not in use. The magnetic clasp makes it easy to open and close. When the case is open the flap serves as a mini stand to hold the Kindle in a perfect angle for reading
on December 7, 2012
The case does not fit a Craig android 7 inch tablet, which is the exact same dimensions as a Kindle fire. when I contacted the sellers abut this to return the item, all they wanted to do was tell me it was not for a Kindle fire HD instead of cheerfully accepting a return and giving me a refund.
I was looking for something good nice and cheap, this is a real good product now I have my tablet protected i recommend this product to anyone looking something cheap and real good excellent quality for a real low price.
on May 21, 2013
I did a search for a keyboard case for a Kindle Fire, this showed up. Got it in the mail and could not use it. My daughter could use it on her no brand name tablet that cost way less than my Fire. I was upset. I read through troubleshooting issues online to find that I can not use a keyboard for my Kindle. I dont think it should have come up when I was searching for "Kindle fire keyboard cases". It was misleading. I am glad my daughter could use it versus having to go through returning it....:(
on August 26, 2016
Disappointed, did not fit my tablet exactly as described
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.