Leather Carrying Case Cover/Folio With Built-in Stand for Apple iPad 3G tablet / Wifi model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (BLACK)
|Price:||$14.25 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 13 setting adjustable stand that holds iPad at an ideal angle for watching videos and slideshows
- Professionally Designed Case Holds Apple iPad Perfectly on all sides. No cheap, unreliable straps.
- Perfect for Carrying to Work or Traveling
- Secure flap to ensure ipad is safe when loaded into the pouch
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Leather Carrying Case Cover/Folio With Built-in Stand for Apple iPad 3G tablet / Wifi model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (BLACK)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Digital Media Source||Fintie||Select Tech||Fintie||Illusdesign_ESR Authorized||Digital Media Source|
|Compatible Devices||apple-ipad-3||apple-ipad-4, apple-ipad-3, apple-ipad-2||Apple iPad 2 3 4 Generation||iPad Air, iPad Air 2, New iPad 2017||New iPad 9.7 inch (2017 Model)||apple-ipad-3|
|Compatible Phone Models||—||—||—||—||New iPad, 2017 iPad, iPad 2017, New iPad 9.7, New iPad 9.7 2017||—|
|Enclosure Material||Leather||Synthetic Leather||Composite Leather||Synthetic Leather||—||Leather|
A must-have for your ipad! Whether in your lap, on your desk, or on a coffee table, make the most of your ipad's media capabilities with this revolutionary leather Case/Folio! Anywhere you set it, the versatile stand allows you to pick the most comfortable viewing angle. Don't slouch over your device for hours, or tire out your wrists! Simply flip around the cover and snap the stand into a comfortable, stress-free viewing position. The case also provides a luxury book-style reading experience for your favorite publications in portrait mode, and sports a stylish high-quality leather cover to protect your ipad screen from nicks and scratches.
Top customer reviews
1. Case lasted well. Magnets are still strong and stand still works great. The flat cover surfaces look almost as good as new; it is the edges that are showing all the wear.
2. Case has given good protection despite some nasty drops.
3. I like the stand, which can also be used as a small document holder when the stand is not in use due to the strength of the magnet.
1. This case is a cloth-backed fake leather, not real leather as advertised.
2. The iPad feeds from the top and is only secured when the case is closed AND snapped. It can slide out quickly if held wrong. Fortunately, mine fell into a basket of laundry.
3. The picture shows a great inside front pocket. What I got was one with a pocket that might hold a couple of business cards and two little pockets too narrow to hold a business card by the short side with a curved cutout at the bottom. Since there is no iPad accessory that I know that will fit it, such as a removable memory card, they are pretty useless.
4. With time, the edges fray a bit, but can be trimmed.
5. After long use, the corners started looking pretty ratty. I touched them up with a Sharpie for a while, but after two years they are too far gone.
6. No place to store a stylus except for hooking it on the hinge. This has created wear where the stylus clip ends. The stylus must be narrow or the case won't close.
Overall the case is very function-able, it serves it's purpose. The iPad slides easily into the case and stays secure by the attached snap flap. The cover stays shut since it has a magnetic closure in the cover. Has soft cushioned sides to add more protection. When using the "kick-stand", I was surprised that it actually stayed in place. The inside pockets really serve no purpose since you can't use your SD cards unless you have the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit with you and that does not fit in the case. However, the credit card slot can be useful to hold your credit card or business cards.
Other than the misrepresentation that the case is made out of leather, for the price I paid and the case's versatility I am happy I purchased it.
You slide your ipad through the top slit and then theres a diagonal band that you strap over the top right corner of the ipad to keep it secure. There is also a nice touch where there are magnets that keep the front flap attached to the back of the case until you pull it apart. There is also a magnet on the stand piece that keeps it in place if you don't want it out as well. When you fully close the case, you also get a little snap to make sure the iPad stays put.
With this case, I feel safe using my iPad without a screen protector (which I hate because of how they change how the touchscreen feels) and it doesn't look super cheap like the silicone cases and doesn't get dirty like the cloth cases.
The only minor gripe I have with the case is that while the stand is multi-angle, they are all too steep to really comfortably type on. Otherwise though it was a GREAT deal.
The edges are super-sealed so there are no rough edges. The case is also lightly padded. (This protects the iPad screen even more!). I am completely pleased with this purchase. The only problem? What am I going to do when an upgrade becomes available? I hope they keep making these GREAT cases!!
Let me tell you, this case is a perfect fit for the HP Touchpad. Not too loose, not too tight. The camera, buttons and charging port are all easily accessible and line up nicely when it is in this case. I read some negative reviews on here about the craftsmanship, so I felt it necessary to say it is a good case but it is obviously not one worth $30-50. There are similar "cheapies" on ebay going for 10-20 bucks, so I took a chance, and am not at all disappointed.
The "stand" feature works decently well, but it doesn't snugly attach. So if you move your device abruptly, you will have to reset it (no biggie). I would have also liked more notches to be able to set the screen and slightly lower angles, but for less than $10, I can live with that. I'm not sure if other cases with this feature do a better job of that anyway. The magnetic pieces of the case are a good surprise (the case will stay closed even if not buttoned).
So all-in-all, an attractive case that will protect your device pretty well. It doesn't add too much bulk. So if you're on a budget and own an HP Touchpad, this case will fit the bill.
Note: I don't write many reviews, but I though this case deserved some good light.