Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 2, 2013
This keyboard case was worht getting. It fixs perfect with my nexus, the case is thick and doesn't look cheap. That is what I was looking for, a case that had some class to it.
Worth getting
on March 16, 2013
Very cheaply made and does not hold the nexus 7 in place properly. I guess that's why it was so cheap. I eventually had to buy another keyboard case.
on November 24, 2012
Love this leather keyboard case.
My biggest complaint is that the magnetic closure isn't very good, but that was easily fixed with velcro.
I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
on April 9, 2013
Sometimes, when I connect and discconect the keyboard, my tablet gets in a strange state and it turns off. I have a Nexus 7
on May 24, 2013
I have received my keyboard yesterday and im so mad, it fits perfectly.. but the cord they give u to plug into ur keyboard is not for this tablet more like for ur cellphone. Dont waste ur time like I did thinking this was a good product
on March 17, 2014
It helps out if you email a lot. That's why I got it. Doesn't make it a real computer. The adaptor plug is short, so be careful pulling.
on December 16, 2012
I love it so far. I have not had any problems. The price is great compared to the ones I saw in the store.
on February 19, 2013
My son wanted a laptop in addition to the Nexus tablet we'd just given him for Christmas. So, rather than shell out several hundred and spoil him, we gave him this very affordable keyboard case. He's happy that he can now type documents on his tablet.

This is a great solution for the kids and grown-ups who want everything, but on a budget.
on January 11, 2013
I like the price, it's quite functional. With the case, it's about the size of a large paperback. The 'leather' is nothing spectacular, but at this price point it more than meets expectations. The keyboard works fine, the case holds the Nexus 7 well but is easy to remove.

Only drawbacks:
1) the elastic straps block the power button and the headphone jack. You can move them out of the way (they're not even in the picture on Amazon), but then the tablet can shift laterally. I only remove them when I need to access either of those.
2) The magnetic tab gets in the way a bit. Left to its own, it would block a bit of the screen. I tuck it behind the top middle, and it stays out of the way.
3) The micro-usb cord would stick out less if the plastic turned 90 degrees.

Still, these drawbacks are minor and I am quite satisfied.
on January 3, 2013
This product would have been just fine, but, it only worked for 24 hours. And now I have to return it. There is a short in the keyboard. And that would have been ok, but to return it I have to send it back and reorder a keyboard.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.