Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by Larry Conner on October 2, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
no it will not, the touch and kindle 4 are smaller than the keyboard version and have different ways of sitting in a case (4 and touch have different sized cases too). 4 fits in a full plastic fitting whereas the kindle 2,3 connect via the spine.
Timwillhack answered on October 22, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
go to the kindle page of the kindle you own - scroll down to the section where you can see products, at the top of that section titled 'Kindle Accessories' should be a link (tab) that says 'Covers'. click it, then find the case that matches your kindle.
Timwillhack answered on October 24, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Does the leather cover with light fit the Kindle? I am talking the $79.00 Kindle sold on Amazon. Am I just doing it wrong?
NKM answered on October 22, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I want to buy the touch version ? Does it fit?
M. Morton answered on October 22, 2011

A
The touch and kindle $79 are not the same covers so make sure you get the right one by the method I specified above.
Timwillhack answered on October 24, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product