Leather Side Piece Veg Tan Split Medium Weight 12 X 24 Inches 2 Square Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.91. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Natural Veg Tan Leather Cowhide Split (NOT tooling leather)
- 2 Square Feet (12 x 24 inches cut as shown)
- Medium Weight (range 3 to 4 oz;)
- Approximately 1 to 2MM, or 1 /32 to 1/16" thick)
- Dangerous Threads' Leather Products (our Amazon-registered branded products) are manufactured according to our exact specifications, then carefully cut, packaged and shipped exclusively from our factory as shown. Dangerous Threads, Inc. has no other wholesaler, distributor, or sales agent of any kind that distributes our registered branded products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About our Natural Undyed Veg Tan Cowhide Splits:
* In the tanning process, when veg tan topgrain sides are processed, the underpart of the side (known as the split) is separated and sold separately. Grainy on both sides, pieces are medium weight (ranging approximately between 3 to 4 ounce) with pleasantly firm hand. (This is NOT topgrain tooling leather with a smooth side; please see our other listings for topgrain veg tan tooling leather for that product).
* Each piece is 2 SF; they are a natural light tan color, and are relatively even in thickness and consistency for splits. A lot of great leather for the money... Costs way more on the open market, if you can find it. We have shipped hundreds of these sides to happy customers all over the country.
* Great for knife sheaths, pet toys, key fobs, straps, mocassins, shoe insoles, Native American crafts, strops for knife sharpening, belt and purse linings, shop aprons, fringes and trims, garment applications; inlays, repairs, pillow backings, patches, woodburnings, scout crafts, and a thousand other uses...
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all, I'd recommend for someone just experimenting with leather. Wouldn't recommend for a knife pouch (extremely too thin).