|Brand||Chamberlain's Leather Milk|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 1 x 5.8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||610395150787|
Leather Milk Leather Conditioner and Cleaner - Leather Care Liniment No. 1. All Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. 2 Sizes. Includes Premium Applicator Pad!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RESTORE YOUR LEATHER TO LIKE NEW CONDITION - Chamberlain's Leather Milk all-natural Leather Care Liniment deep conditions, cleans, and restores what your leather needs to stay healthy.
- FIX DRY, DULL, SCRATCHED LEATHER - Is your leather looking a bit used and abused? Fix that wear and tear with the best deep conditioner treatment on the market. Leather Milk has the perfect consistency, and applies effortlessly. Does NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like some products.
- ALL-NATURAL, CHEMICAL-FREE, AMAZING FRAGRANCE - Many conditioners use unnatural chemicals that leave an unpleasant smell and a sticky or greasy feel. Avoid chemicals at all costs as they will dry out your leather over time. Our formulas contain vital oils that nourish and strengthen leather.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER COMPANY - Tested on millions of leather items over the years. Saddleback makes some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods on the market. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before shipping to customers.
- INCLUDES FREE REUSABLE PREMIUM APPLICATOR PAD - A little goes a long way. We supply you with our Premium Applicator Pad because we've found it to be the best applicator for leather goods, and it's reAmericable so it cuts down on environmental waste.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Leather Milk Leather Conditioner and Cleaner - Leather Care Liniment No. 1. All Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. 2 Sizes. Includes Premium Applicator Pad!
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chamberlain's Leather Milk||Leather Honey Leather Conditioner||Chamberlain's Leather Milk||Chamberlain's Leather Milk||Amazon.com||Chamberlain's Leather Milk|
|Size||6 OZ||Half-Pint, 8 oz||6 OZ||6 OZ||16 fl. Oz (2 Items)||6 OZ|
SHOW YOUR LEATHER SOME LOVE, AND PROLONG IT'S LIFE.
Did you know that leather needs maintenance and care to preserve its quality?
-Leather is made from the skin of the animal used, most often cows.
-This skin needs conditioning to stay hydrated or it will dry out, get old, and crack. This is called dry rot.
-Human skin produces natural oils to keep our skin healthy but leather needs special care to remain supple and soft.
Leather Milk Liniment No. 1 Conditions and Cleans Your Beloved Leather Making Old Leather Like New Again.
Our most popular selling formula, Liniment No. 1 is an all-natural, water based formula with vital oils that penetrate your leathers fibers leaving your leather conditioned and nourished.
PERFECT for leather handbags, jackets, wallets, belts, watch bands, furniture, briefcase, purses, shoes, red wing boots, sofa, couch, saddle, tack, or locker room sports gear.
Condition your leather for a healthy, revived, soft, and supple look.
Protect your leather and preserve it's life with regular maintenance.
Only use formulas with all natural ingredients. Avoid chemicals at all costs.
Made in the America.
100% Money-Back Guarantee.
FREE COTTON TERRY PAD FOR APPLICATION: every Leather Milk bottle comes with a free, reAmericable premium applicator pad to apply Leather Milk onto your leather item.
For best results, apply Leather Milk to the cotton pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods
Leather Care Tips:
-Read all instructions before use.
-Use carefully on unfinished leather. Not for use on suede.
-Apply gently (only as much conditioner as naturally absorbs)
-Clean first with Straight Cleaner no. 2 if leather is excessively dirty. NOTE: Liniment a surface cleaner only; will not clean stains.
-Always test in discrete area before using.
-May darken lighter colored leathers; color usually lightens back up with use.
-TRY LEATHER MILK TODAY.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Another reason why I would most definitely buy this product, and other products from this brand, is that it came with its own medium-sized cleansing pad that has both a buffering side to use for gently removing dirt stains and scuffs, and a smoother, softer side for you to use for when you are only rehydrating your product. This seemingly small extra, is actually a big deal..Other products (similar to this one) that I have ordered in the past did not come with their own cotton cleansing pad, and I have had to go through my towels, shirts, and older white tank tops to see which one would be 'sacrificed' as a cleaning rag. The cleansing pad that this product comes with is also machine washable...all I do is throw it in with my whites whenever I am doing laundry and it needs to be cleaned. I've already saved 2 pairs of shoes, 5 purses, 1 wallet, and my vintage coach shoulder bag that I mentioned earlier, and probably about a dozen more items that I cannot think of off the top of my head.
That old jacket drank the first coat of Leather Milk like it was dying of thirst, but it already looked much better and had gotten more supple, so I let the Leather Milk soak in overnight, and gave the jacket another coat the next day. The second coat did the trick. My jacket looks better than it did when it was new, and it's soft and supple. I've gone back to wearing it on a daily basis.
I was so impressed I've gone on to use the Leather Milk on a leather backpack, satchel, briefcase, one of my belts, a guitar strap, a rifle sling, and even a hat band. Finished the first bottle somewhere along the way and ordered a second.
It's not cheap, but it's worth every penny. Highly recommended.
P.S. Their customer service is every bit as great as their product!
Will darken the product a little, looks darkest immediately after application but stays subtly but noticeably darker afterwards, too.