|Brand||Chamberlain's Leather Milk|
|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 1.8 x 7.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLM-1-12|
Leather Milk Leather Conditioner and Cleaner - Leather Care Liniment No. 1. All Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. 2 Sizes. Includes Premium Applicator Pad!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RESTORE YOUR LEATHER TO LIKE NEW CONDITION - Chamberlain's Leather Milk all-natural Leather Care Liniment deep conditions, cleans, and restores what your leather needs to stay healthy.
- FIX DRY, DULL, SCRATCHED LEATHER - Is your leather looking a bit used and abused? Fix that wear and tear with the best deep conditioner treatment on the market. Leather Milk has the perfect consistency, and applies effortlessly. Does NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like some products.
- ALL-NATURAL, CHEMICAL-FREE, AMAZING FRAGRANCE - Many conditioners use unnatural chemicals that leave an unpleasant smell and a sticky or greasy feel. Avoid chemicals at all costs as they will dry out your leather over time. Our formulas contain vital oils that nourish and strengthen leather.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER COMPANY - Tested on millions of leather items over the years. Saddleback makes some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods on the market. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before shipping to customers.
- INCLUDES FREE REUSABLE PREMIUM APPLICATOR PAD - A little goes a long way. We supply you with our Premium Applicator Pad because we've found it to be the best applicator for leather goods, and it's reAmericable so it cuts down on environmental waste.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chamberlain's Leather Milk||Chamberlain's Leather Milk||Chamberlain's Leather Milk||Leather Honey Leather Conditioner||Chamberlain's Leather Milk||Chamberlain's Leather Milk|
|Size||12 OZ||6 OZ||6 OZ||16 oz||12 OZ||6 OZ SET|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Leather Care Liniment No. 1
Leather Care Liniment uses a light emulsion of oils and water to gently condition leather. Of all Leather Milks recipes, this is the ideal conditioner for leather of more natural qualities, lighter hues, and unfinished leather, due to its gentle yet highly enriching effects. In fact, Liniments versatility is immediately disarming, adapting with ease to beautify and enrich nearly any kind of leather, from full grain and vegetable-tanned to exotic crocodile and deerskin. This is a true Jack-of-All-Trades. If youve got leather, Liniments got you covered.
Optimize Leather Cleaning & Conditioning
Rich and pleasantly scented, Formula No. 1 will keep your leather healthy, supple and soft for decades to come. This recipe may be used as often as desired to clean, condition and refresh leather items such as bags, shoes, boots, luggage, purses, saddle/tack and leather apparel.
Brewed to perfection with all-natural ingredients and an optimal pH-balanced recipe, our leather conditioners and cleaners stand out from the crowd. As you condition and clean, the recipes will tease your nose with subtle sensations. These robust scents last only as long as the conditioner takes to absorb, and will not affect your leathers natural scents. Leather Milk Conditioners and Cleaners are earth conscious and made with cosmetic grade ingredients completely natural and safe for human skin.
The cream texture designed for easy application and maximum absorption, will melt into your leather products as easily as butter on hot bread. Enrich your leathers color and give it the soft, supple texture it deserves. As Leather Milk absorbs and conditions, it will strengthen the fibers of your leather, making it grow stronger, and live longer.
Is Leather Liniment No. 1 right for my leather?
Leather Care Liniment is ideal for natural and cowhide leather, although its versatile qualities give it competence on a wide range of leather types. This recipe is particularly suited for conditioning lighter colored and unfinished leathers like aniline and semi-aniline leather, due to its gentler nature. This Leather Milk recipe can be used safely on most any type of leather, but remember to test it first. Leather Care Liniment should not be treated as a deep cleaner. This means that any stain below the leathers surface (or any stain that has had time to set) will probably not come out with this recipe.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Leather Milk doesn't make the tablet sleeve look like new - it makes it look better than new. It does darken the leather a bit initially, but that lightens up again with time.
The purse was a success. This brought out all the secret grains of the leather without overly darkening it. My next project will be the leather insert of the master bedroom bed headboard.
This is a much better product than others I have used (many very expensive auto leather ones that made great promises and then failed to deliver). I only wish I had discovered it years ago.
Highly recommended and I will certainly be purchasing again
Bottom line: great product for removing minor stains and conditioning the leather, but for bad stains on light colored leather you may want to look elsewhere.
The product is very thin, and a bit runny and the "spout" (small hole in plastic cover) is awkward. Be careful pouring it out onto the supplied buffer (or any cloth). I had a couple small spills.. thus the 4 stars.
Most recent customer reviews
Anyways, with the remainings my higher expectations were ruined because the expected result was just...Read more