Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leather Money Clip & Credit Card Holder - Style 1010R Black
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Black|Change

on January 28, 2009
Excellent wallet! I spent a lot of time doing research and settled on this after reading the reviews. Let me say this is a great wallet. The quality construction is very well made and the magnet is super strong-how strong? Well I have 15 bills (that's 30 sides folded) and it is still holding strong! I don't know what the limit is since I have not tested it but compared to other reviews about other wallets, 30 sides is almost unbelievable.

This great wallet will hold up to 4 credit cards/ID etc.. That may not sound like a lot but that is all I need. I just have 2 credit cards and an ID so this is perfect for me. I am very happy to have gotten rid of my old lumpy wallet that used to make an unsightly bulge. With this wallet it feels like you really don't have anything in your pocket. It's amazing!

I usually have bad luck whenever I buy things. The things I buy usually don't perform as well as I thought they would. Many times I usually end up returning them, but this time I hit a home run. At first I was skeptical about magnetic wallets in general since I read many reviews about other wallets which feature weak magnets and/or shoddy construction. But this wallet made by Marshal is truly great. It really exceeded all my expectations.

Don't waste your time and money shopping for other wallets that may or may not work well. It does not only look good, but the price is very low--it's unbeatable!! I am planning to buy more as gifts and another one brown colored for myself. The one I currently have is black. I wish they came in more different colors than brown or black, but I am very very happy. Trust me and GET THIS WALLET.
on September 11, 2009
I have had several of the metal money clips that use a spring like action to hold the bills and cards, but they keep breaking. A couple of these have been nice gifts that were engraved etc, but they're expensive and they don't hold up so I decided to try this style and love it.
I only care 4 cards and limited number of bills most of the time, but when I've ended up with a wad of bills its held them no problem. The magnet has a definate snap the claps together when closed. I keep my ID and another card I rarely use in the middle pocket since they're a little more difficult to remove, then two cards on the outside pockets. There is another slot on the outside, but with 5 cards the three on the outside start to buldge a little so I would say thats the max.
Don't let the price tag fool you, the construction and leather look great. I've had it for about 2 months and the leather still looks beautiful.
Compared to the clamp style I've used in the past, I really like that the bills and cards are held seperatly. I used to wrap my bills around my cards and occasionaly I would drop cards when I was trying to get a bill out, this style solves that problem.
on November 12, 2008
This is a great money clip. It has 3 slots for cards on the front, a pocket in the middle and a magnetic clamp on the back for your cash.
on January 6, 2008
This is a fantastic little money clip. The only thing about this I would change is the card holder slots should be a little wider.
on January 22, 2008
This is a great wallet I ordered it for my wife and she is loving it since she doesn't like to carry a purse or a big wallet she loves having something she can put her bank card, ID, License and money in and not worry about losing anything the magnet is very strong you can put about 15 bills folded under the money clip and it will still hold ITS OUTSTANDING!!!
on May 6, 2013
First, you can't beat the price for the quality, and it arrived very quickly.
It's a nice slim holder and it accommodates a driver's license, easily visible with a clear plastic "pocket".
It holds another three individual credit cards or you can double or triple up the cards in the three slots, and it will hold 6 or 9 credit cards.
The magnet is strong and rather than money, I used it to hold a couple of additional cards (AAA, health insurance cards etc.) . I needed this for travel to take up less space and weight than my normal women's large wallet - I loved it and will use on a daily basis rather than just for travel.
on June 13, 2013
This is pure genuine leather with an attached money clip with a great magnet. After this is broken in as a pair of leather boots are broken in, you will absolutely love this. I've had several wallets in the last 40 plus years, and I expect to be using this product for the rest of my life. Great product! Great price!
on July 13, 2015
This money clip is falling apart after a year's use, and I"m back on Amazon looking for a replacement so I thought I'd write up a review. The best thing about this clip is that the magnet works great to hold the cash---at least, mine did. The magnet is still going really strong after 1 year and never had a problem with it. The biggest problem is that pockets loosen over time and my credit cards have been slipping out left and right. I almost lost all my cards on a recent European vacation because they fall out when I take the money clip out of my pocket. This happened twice! The hotel had to call my room and tell me they found my credit card. Almost a nightmare. Also, the seam on one side of the credit card pocket has come undone, I can stick my finger through it. Maybe this clip is so cheap I should have bought multiple ones and just thrown them away as they wear out, but still, kind of disappointed, so....two stars.
on December 12, 2015
Strong Magnet. Easy access to credit cards. Side pocket for ID (that I never want to risk losing).
- I've had this money clip for the past couple weeks after transitioning from a metal money clip with a single slot to stack cards. Though this leather money clip is SLIGHTLY larger than a clip only, it is well worth it for the security of the cards as well as the strong magnetic clasp for the bills. The magnet is about 1.5" long and that is amazing for security.
- Highly recommend
- Would buy again.

UPDATE: Has been 3 months. Still love it!
on March 22, 2012
Wallet arrived with stitching undone and easily pulled completely apart when I opened the side slot to investigate further. Parts of it were held together by glue, no stitching.