Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on May 22, 2012
I purchased this item based on one my wife has. The wallet performed quite well during our recent 3 week trip to Europe. I used it to carry my passport and "extra" daily cash. Pickpockets abound in the train stations and around the metro and underground stations so it came in very handy.

This one is made of cow hide but was quite pliable and soft. My wifes was made in India so it is kangaroo hide. A bit softer but quite a bit more expensive. Certainly not worth the difference in price in my opinion.
on January 5, 2016
This bag is excellent. It is made of a very good quality black leather, nice and thick, but still soft and pliable. There are many pockets and little places to put what you need in it, from smaller items like credit cards, and change, to bigger things you might fit in your purse or pockets. It has held up very well over several trips, and even normal everyday use. It has pretty much replaced my purse, and allows me to carry less, while still having everything I need. The strap is thin and comfortable, as well as adjustable, so it won't hang too long if you do decide to put it under your coat or clothes.
on February 16, 2015
I have been using one of these now for three years....daily! I have cards, passport, lots of cash (in little, eensy tweensy bills), notes, and just about everything but the toilet in this wallet. It is made of what seems to be soft calf skin and only gets softer with age...Durable, ugly, but utilitarian...throw away the rope...it will self destruct anyway.

UPDATE: 2017!
I now have been using the same one of these for over five years. It is beginning to show the wear and tear of daily being taken in and out of my front pockets. Why do I keep it there? Because I live in Indonesia, where pickpocketing is common place. They will not take it from me when in my front pocket. The wallet has been fantastic. I have another, brand new one, in the drawer about to be used for
another five years
on April 16, 2013
I went to Disney several years ago with my family. We found something similar but after three days the straps fell off. Was looking for something small enough so I would not have to carry a big wallet and have to carry it on rides or put in a locker. This is exactly what we needed for our trip we are planning. You can't beat the price or the size!
on March 26, 2016
Perfect! Adjustable strap/cord allows me to snug it up high, under my arm and the leather is so soft that it doesn't irritate bare arms. My passport, credit cards, license, etc.can be accessed easily without digging into my purse, which I can still carry on the plane. Fits a smart phone as well, I keep everything important in it, as it is not too noticeable & someone would have to be real up close & personal to get into it. Great for walking the dog, driving a scooter or bike while traveling - anywhere you don't want a purse, or just extra peace of mind for the good stuff. This is my second - was going to lend Mom mine, but decided I liked it too much, so I got her one too.
on January 9, 2014
If you are tired of carrying a 20 lb bag and tired of hunting for your keys or cell phone, this is the solution. It is so easy just to be hands free when shopping or just going anywhere. I bought it for travel but now I use it all the time. It's big enough for all your essentials. I carry my credit cards, my driver's license, insurance card, keys, cell, money, lip balm, and a small tube of hand cream. Most all my friends are getting one. Very practical. Very surprised how little I need to carry around. I can't think of any way I would care to improve it. The seller is fast and the product is very reasonably priced. Worth every penny and then some. Thanks,
Esther
on July 1, 2016
I really like this little purse but the strap on one side fell off as soon as I took it out of the bag. When I tried to fix it the strap started to unravel and is now very short across my body. I just wish the straps were different and I would order more colors.
on July 9, 2015
This should be a negative star. Yuck! We bought three of these to take to Italy and they smelled so horrible. I understand new leather smells sometimes but these were beyond that. We left them hanging up in the kitchen to it out but it was such a bad odor no one could stand it so we moved them to the deck. After 3 days still couldn't be near them. I even filled a bag with arm & hammer and put them in with it. Didn't help. Never could use them. They are still in the garage 2 months later and the still smell. - stars if I could.
on April 16, 2014
This wallet is made from real leather. The two eyelets on top are very secure. I overhauled it some and put a custom spin on what I needed. I carry my wallet in the front of my pants and use a carabiner to latch it to my belt, obviously shortening the string so it rides just below the belt line.

Pros: very well made and with good material.

Cons: I personally didn't care for the button front pocket. I felt it made it too bulky for my needs. I therefore removed it and sewed it closed with some awl string.
on March 27, 2017
Will always use this - I never take my purse into stores, restaurants, etc. I feel that this is safer than using a purse.