Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,560 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,735 reviews
on July 11, 2015
Very nice leather wallet. My husband really likes it. There are a lot of card slots and ample room for bills. There is a middle section for his ID cards etc. he says the cards are easily accessible when needed and not hard to remove like other wallets. Highly recommend- I purchased this as a gift for him and he loves it.
review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2014
Plenty of storage space, however a bit larger than necessary in my opinion. Bought it because I have way too many cards. Great wallet for the price.
review image
on May 28, 2016
Liked the wallet when I first got it about a month ago. Today I discovered that it has ruined all the magnetic strips on every card I had in it. I don't know if it is the leather or their RFID protection, but I have to replace every card that was in it. Never again Alpine Swiss, your product caused me more hassle than the product is worth.
on November 17, 2012
Quality materials and good construction and of course, loads of slots for credit cards and membership cards. All the slots are easy to get to cards fit easily but securely. The wallet is well thought out (at least for me), with a folding window pocket for your drivers license and room underneath in another pocket for vehicle registration and other less frequently used items.

This wallet is a bit larger than any I've owned before, but it still fits into pants and jacket pockets fine. (Maybe this is why when you fold it closed everything is nicely tucked away inside and not peeking outside)

All in all, very happy. We'll see how it holds up over time.

EDIT: 07/30/2013, there is almost no wear on this wallet at all, it's holding up exceptionally well. No leather tears, no stitching coming loose, no pockets ripped out - even the clear plastic holder for your drivers license is intact and still perfectly clear. I think I better buy another one before they discontinue it!
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2015
I bought the Alpine Swiss Multi-Card Wallet because I was needing something that would carry more than 4 cards like my previous wallet did. I got the Black Hunter color and to my surprise when I received it, it had a card in it stating that it is RFID protected (which was an added bonus because it wasn't listed as such in the description). The leather on the wallet looks and feels nice. It has eight slots for cards with a flip center that has a clear side, so you can have your ID for easy access and the other side of the center has two card slots. The wallet also has two compartments where you can store additional things like receipts or insurance cards. It does only have one bill slot, but that is really all I needed. I've not had any issues with the button cross on the front getting snagged while taking out the wallet nor have I had any discomfort with the wallet being in my back pocket. The top of the button is smooth and curved and I think it actually adds a nice touch to the look of the wallet. Overall, I would highly recommend this wallet. It is a quality product and for $14.99 and the added RFID protection, you can't go wrong. I've paid $60-$80 in the past for wallets that weren't half as nice as this one.
review image review image review image
on September 25, 2016
This is the second Alpine Swiss Men's wallet I've purchased. I bought the second one because the first one lasted me a long time. This one is different though than my first one. The center flip window was removable on the old wallet but it's sewn in on the new wallet. Also it does not have two slots for bills like the old wallet. I assume this is a different model or they changed it since my last purchase. I still like the wallet and I was able to get all the stuff from my old wallet into it.
on August 29, 2014
UPDATE: I decided to keep the wallet. After a year of use, it's still holding up great and closes just fine even full of cards and some cash, just needs some time to settle in. As long as you use some pliers and get the logo off, it's a great wallet.

Original review:
Not a bad wallet. For the price, it's not bad. The logo on the front, I'm not sure how they thought it would be a good idea to put a button logo that sticks out on a wallet would be a good idea. I used some pliers and wiggled it off along with the metal holding it on it and managed not to rip a hole in it. The wallet can't stay closed, even with leaving books on it over a couple nights, there just isn't enough give on the fold to let it close all the way, which is kind of aggravating.

Over all, if you're looking for a cheap wallet, this is definitely that and way worth the price. But just too many little things keep me from loving it. I'll probably be looking to spend a bit more on one that can close fully and not have a logo that protrudes out the front that pokes in to you.
on November 25, 2016
It's not too thick which is great. I bought this as a gift and it had a little spot where it seemed like a glue got smudged on but that was fairly small (although it's noticeable). I didn't have time to return and get a new one before gifting so... oh well. hope the recipient doesn't notice it right away.
The leather is very soft and almost feels like it will wear out really quickly, so I will just gift another better wallet in a couple of years.
on December 31, 2014
Now that I have had this fine wallet for nearly two months, I feel qualified to write about it. I nearly did not buy it after reading one review in particular which said it fell apart and the logo came off. But on thinking it over, I felt that that person was either an anomaly, or just a grumpy person. My previous wallet had lasted me more than 25 years, and admittedly, had got rather "ratty" with time. I was about to go on a trip to Europe for several months, and felt a strong need to be able to keep things organized with something fresher and better suited to that purpose. I love how this wallet has two different "sections" for folding money. I put my US $$ in one, and my €€ in the other. It worked fine for me. I also like all of the slots for holding cards. My boyfriend cannot keep track of his debit card, drivers license, insurance card, or library card, so having ample room for my own stuff, and a few for him, has made keeping track of the important details of such things, convenient for us both. The wallet has a nice "smell" to it, and while that may seem an odd thing to say for some, even many of you, to some of us, that's a real plus. I highly recommend this wallet to anyone as a good value, QUALITY item.
on June 21, 2016
I got this as a Father's day gift for my husband, I had noticed at the store when he got his wallet out, that it was definitely time to get a new one. I like the style of the wallet, with lots of room for cards and ID. The only downside was that it's a bit smaller than most wallets of this style, Probably about 15 to 20% smaller. The box looked like the right size with the logo and info about the RFID. However when he opened the box the wallet was wrapped in more paper/cloth with the logo on it... and the wallet looked like it was child sized. I was a bit embarrassed, and he was a bit disappointed. I guess I should have opened the box.... The wallet is good quality leather and looks exactly like the picture. There was just no way to gauge the size from the pictures