Consider these available items
LeatherNu Complete Leather Color Restoration & Repair Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unlike most kits on the market, LeatherNu can touch up/re-dye AND repair your leather goods.
- Touch up or re-dye worn spots where the leather's original color has faded or been worn off.
- Make repairs to leather that is physically damaged with a cut, rip, hole, tear, burn, puncture, etc. using the included professional repair compound.
- Seven intermix color dyes easily blend to match any color of leather product you may own.
- Repair any leather item you have. Couches, sofas, car seats, jackets, shoes, apparel, and more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Once only available to leather repair professionals, LeatherNu is now available in a do-it-yourself consumer kit. LeatherNu contains genuine leather dye to touch up or re-color worn and faded spots on your leather goods. Cows don't come in different colors, so how did your leather get to be the color it is? The original manufacturer used the same type of leather dye found in LeatherNu! Please note that LeatherNu cannot make repairs to rips, cuts, etc. on vertical surfaces. The repair compound included in the product is a liquid product, and must be used on a flat and level surface. Otherwise, it will drain away under gravity and not have a chance to dry and do its job. LeatherNu includes seven different colors of dye that you blend together to match your particular need.