Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on April 2, 2014
I am so elated that I bought this bag as a birthday present to myself!
The color (I ordered "pink", though you can see in the picture it seems to have a slight peach tint to it, which mine does) is exactly as pictured. For a bag that only cost me $30, it has a lot of nice touches and details. On the inside there are multiple pockets for the larger smartphones and a zip up pocket, all of which is lined. Now, my only bother is that the lining does look a little cheap, but you get what you paid for.
It also looks like it could hold quite a bit, all while being safely zipped up and then kept together by a metal clasp at the top. I liked the fact that the makers were courteous enough to add that metal clasp above the zipper- I hate when the top of my purses are flimsy. For the bargain I paid, this purse seems much more expensive!
on November 30, 2015
I was quite happy with this purchase. It's always a gamble, purchasing a purse online because you can't test it out before you commit. I wanted a pink purse that had some style to it and this fit the bill. It's big enough to hold my iPad, wallet and phone, and I can use the top handles to carry it like a tote under my arm (I removed the shoulder strap completely). No weird chemical smell like some lower-end purses either.
on May 30, 2014
This is the second purse I got thru MG Collection, and I love it even more than the first one. Its the perfect size, big enough to hold everthing I need but not the size of an over night bag. The color is great. Not hot pink, but a classy pink. Everyone ask me where I got it. And the price was right. I would pay alot more if I went to the mall for a purse. It is made well so I am sure I will use it for a long time. I like to change my purse often so they last longer.
on January 14, 2015
It's ok. I kept the bag but I find I don't wear it very often. I bought it for the color and I have a couple certain outfits in the summer that fit perfectly with this bag. But otherwise, it can look a little on the cheap side. Overall though, it's a decent bag. It's not unraveling or breaking or anything. OK.
on May 7, 2016
I am very happy with this purse. Have received many compliments. Color is great, not too pink, just right. Big enough to carry my kindle. I could not purchase a purse this nice for the low price offered on Amazon.
on May 18, 2013
i got the pink one as a valentines present for my mom. great texture, shape, and color. she uses it as an everyday bag and it's held up wonderfully. very roomy, i like how it has a zipper plus a closure magnet too to keep the top flaps closed. i would highly recommend this bag. overall it's a great product, fast shipping too
on May 3, 2017
The color in the picture is different than what I received. It diodes to be salmon and I received very pink!
on February 24, 2014
I AM REALLY ENJOYING MY NEW HANDBAG. IT IS PLENTY ROOMY AND CAN CARRY MY E READER WHEN GOING PLACES. I LOVE PINK AND THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL PINK COLOR. MY GRANDDAUGHTER WANTED IT BUT NO GO. MAYBE BUY HER ONE IN COLOR OF HER CHOICE.
on September 23, 2016
Love this handbag!! Many compliments!!
on May 6, 2015
I love this handbag. It's really pretty. I got this for someone and they love it. They are getting loads of compliments about this bag.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question