Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on December 2, 2012
Worth every penny! My grandfather got me one of these as a kid, and it's just as I remember it. I had a silver one, but the new blue color is an added bonus. Also, I probably won't lose this one as easily as I did the other one. The silver just blended right in to whatever backdrop it fell into and I never saw it again.

It's got very sharp, finely honed blades and great usability. I use it all the time at work for opening boxes and general fix it jobs like tightening screws, trimming paper (scissors work great) and generally poking and stabbing things. Definitely more function than the basic Victorinox Swiss Army Knife I had (just the basic red one). This is it's replacement, as I lost the other one in a mattress store after lying down and testing a dozen mattresses. Still don't know how that happened. I mean, it was bright red the mattresses were white. I think I would have seen it. I have a feeling the sales lady swiped, but alas I'll never know.

I'm hoping I don't lose this one. Maybe Leatherman could include a GPS locator in their next model? I could sure use it...
on July 31, 2016
Excellent pocket knife that isn't very bulky but still has lots of features. I "replace" mine about once a year when I find myself in the line at airport security with the knife in my pocket and have to throw it away. (Some airports will let you go mail it to yourself but I usually don't have time to do that.) (About $10 to ship and about $20 to get a brand new one.)
on July 9, 2013
I bought this cool blue Leatherman Micra to replace my 7-year-old Micra, which I forgot to remove from my carry-on luggage and lost to airport security (oops). All the tools open easily and stay open when being used. At first I was amazed at how often I used the scissors, which are incredibly sharp and work on a lot of different materials. The knife is sharp, too, and the tweezers are great for splinters. I use most of the tools at one time or another. I've tried knock-off brands, but the quality is nowhere near the same as the Leatherman brand. It's so compact that I carry it with me everywhere (well, almost everywhere).
on March 2, 2017
Good little keychain tool. This thing can help you with all kinds of little chores without having to go to the toolbox or the junk drawer.
on December 10, 2014
I got this as a gift for my mom because she loves using her swiss army knife for the pair of scissors that come with it, but they're weak, and that little spring on them always breaks rather easily and quickly. So I started looking for alternatives, and this Leatherman Micra was the perfect replacement. As soon as you open these, you can tell the scissor spring on them is heavy duty and made to last for a long time. The knife blade on here is VERY sharp, so be careful, you can easily cut yourself by accident if you're not careful. One way to avoid doing that is fold just once side of the scissors so you have a longer handle to hold onto.

I got one for myself too once I saw in person how awesome it was. I cannibalized an old flashdrive lanyard clip, and attached it to the little ring at the bottom, so I can keep this on my keychain securely, and if I need to, I just click the button and it comes off my keychain instantly and can be put back on when I'm done.

Below is a picture of the Micra attached to my keyring with the old flashdrive lanyard clip.

on August 18, 2015
Best every day carry scissors ever made. I use these things so much it's not even funny. I never knew how handy these things would be but now I couldn't go without them anywhere. I also have used the tweezers, screwdrivers, and knife. They all worked excellent and exceeded my expectations. The scissors and knife were razor sharp out of the box and still are a year later. I would recommend this to my friends and family and will definitely buy a new one if I ever lost it.
on July 21, 2017
great little tool for backpack or purse
on February 28, 2015
Love the size of the micra and the tools it came with, but make sure you don't try and take this on a plane in a carry on. I viewed this as a tool, but because it has a blade (any blade) in it, it was confiscated by the TSA agent. I completely understand they are doing their job so I didn't argue.

When I got home, I reordered another one. I won't make the same mistake twice as this will go in my checked luggage for our next cruise!
on April 6, 2016
Had this for years now. I thought I lost mine, so I ordered a new one. Found the old one a week later and returned it (yes, I use it daily, so I missed it). The only thing I noticed is that the tweezers are now attached, and it appears a little bit thicker, but still easy pocket size. Don't leave home without it.
on May 21, 2017
I have several of them they are outstanding products