|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 1.2 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||LT831678|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Leatherman - Brewzer Keychain Bottle Opener, Stainless Steel
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURING 2 TOOLS: Bottle opener and Mini Pry.
- BOTTLE OPENER: The Brewzer's bottle opener allows you to pop the top on your favorite beverage anytime, anywhere with just one try.
- MINI PRY: The Brewzer is equipped with a mini pry tool made from heat treated stainless steel. This small and strong tool is perfect for popping open a lid, such as a paint can.
- EASY TO CARRY AND TRAVEL FRIENDLY: The Brewzer features a key ring hole that easily attaches to a split ring or key ring allowing you to keep the multitool handy at all times. It is compliant with current TSA (Transportation Security Alliance) regulations for allowable carry-on items.
- LEATHERMAN 25 YEAR GUARANTEE: We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product is free from manufacturer's defects and will give you many years of dependable service. If the tool does have a defect, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning or sharpening. This warranty covers products purchased through an authorized dealer and proof of purchase from an authorized dealer may be required.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
The Brewzer has been designed to pop the top on your favorite beverage in just one try, making it the only keychain bottle opener you'll ever need. The multi-purpose flat tip also acts as a mini pry tool. Made from high-grade, heat-treated stainless steel, the Brewzer fits perfectly on your keychain split ring (through the beer-bottle-shaped hole) or in your pocket. Weight: 5 oz (13.5 g); Length: 2.45 inches (6.2 cm).
Top customer reviews
That was a poor choice, and now I'm here reordering this one anyway. Don't get me wrong, the Gerber Shard is a fine tool, but it doesn't fit my needs. I want an unobtrusive tool for opening boxes and bottles. While the Brewzer doesn't have a screwdriver or pry bar, it fulfills all three of my needs (unobtrusive, opens boxes, opens bottles) better than the Shard.
The Brewzer is lighter, which I appreciate in my pocket or purse. The Shard's weight makes it feel sturdier, and it very well might be, but after three years the Brewzer still looked good as new. The Shard probably needs to extra sturdiness so it can be used as a prybar, but I don't need that, so it's just a negative for me. The Shard also has numerous pokey bits, which isn't good for my pockets or my legs. The Brewzer's point is less sharp, but somehow the angle still makes it more effective than the Shard at opening boxes. Not that it's hard to open boxes with the Shard (it's a box, it's not too hard to open with your fingers either), but I notice a difference. And finally, the Brewzer opens bottles easier.
I wish it was less expensive, but since I get more value out of it than the cheaper Shard, it's worth it for me. I kind of wish it didn't say "Brewzer" on it, since it makes me feel like a college kid (and especially lame, since I mostly use it for opening Mexican sodas) but that's me being superficial. It's a good tool. I hope it's still being made the next time I inadvertently drop my keys in a snowbank.
Great little tool and I highly recommend adding it to your keyring.