|Item Weight||0.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 4.6 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||831675|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Special Features||gut hook caribiner-tool hex bit driver broadhead-sharpener|
|Warranty Description||TWENTY FIVE YEARS|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.21 shipping
Leatherman - Brewzer Keychain Bottle Opener, Stainless Steel
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LEATHERMAN 25 YEAR GUARANTEE: We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product is free from manufacturer's defects and will give you many years of dependable service. If the tool does have a defect, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning or sharpening. This warranty covers products purchased through an authorized dealer and proof of purchase from an authorized dealer may be required.
- MINI PRY: The Brewzer is equipped with a mini pry tool made from heat treated stainless steel. This small and strong tool is perfect for popping open a lid, such as a paint can.
- FEATURING 2 TOOLS: Bottle opener and Mini Pry.
- EASY TO CARRY AND TRAVEL FRIENDLY: The Brewzer features a key ring hole that easily attaches to a split ring or key ring allowing you to keep the multitool handy at all times. It is compliant with current TSA (Transportation Security Alliance) regulations for allowable carry-on items.
- BOTTLE OPENER: The Brewzer's bottle opener allows you to pop the top on your favorite beverage anytime, anywhere with just one try.
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||Amazon.com||Keyport, Inc.||NetRush||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.6 x 5.5 x 0.25 in||0.7 x 2.6 x 0.1 in||0.1 x 2.7 x 0.6 in||2 x 4.9 x 1.1 in||0.5 x 2.8 x 0.12 in||6 x 10 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||0.46 ounces||0.35 ounces||0.5 ounces||1 lb||1.6 ounces||1 lb|
The Brewzer has been designed to pop the top on your favorite beverage in just one try, making it the only keychain bottle opener you'll ever need. The multi-purpose flat tip also acts as a mini pry tool. Made from high-grade, heat-treated stainless steel, the Brewzer fits perfectly on your keychain split ring (through the beer-bottle-shaped hole) or in your pocket. Weight: 5 oz (13.5 g); Length: 2.45 inches (6.2 cm).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like it better for prying and cutting open boxes, but because it is so thin the gerber is better for the bottle opener.
So if you're more utilitarian than beverage enthusiast this is much better than there gerber
Not 5 stars because: Opening a beer requires a flat surface. The tool isn't long enough to simply hold it below the opener. You have to hold the entire length of the tool on a hard surface to get the cap off.
Overall, very pleased and I will have this on my keys for a long time.
TSA UPDATE: just returned from a trip and yes, this is safe to fly. However, at both airports I was pulled aside for additional inspection due to this tool. At least it won't be taken from you, but it does add time to the security screening process.
This thing is a nice size and shape for a keychain; slightly longer than a key, light weight, lays flat, and it doesn't have any sharp edges to poke you with.
It's also $10 and I'm assuming it's indestructible. I might buy another one as backup in case I lose this one many years from now and they no longer manufacture the Brewzer.
Great little tool and I highly recommend adding it to your keyring.