|Item Weight||6.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.2 x 3.6 x 1.8 inches|
|Item model number||LT650BCC|
|Size||Molle USA Black Sheath|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.|
|National Stock Number||5110-01-541-1195|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Leatherman - Wave® Multi-Tool with Cap Crimper, Stainless Steel with Leather Sheath
|Price:||$89.85 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$18.15 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURING 17 TOOLS: needlenose pliers, regular pliers, hard-wire cutters, wire cutters, wire stripper, 420HC knife, 420HC serrated knife, saw, spring-action scissors, ruler (8in, 19cm), can opener, bottle opener, wood/metal file, diamond coated file, large bit driver, small bit driver, medium screwdriver.
- 420HC STAINLESS STEEL: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- BLACK OXIDE: Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
- Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task, the Wave multi-tool is an international best-seller.
- ONE TOOL. A COUPLE THOUSAND USES.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Leatherman - Wave® Multi-Tool with Cap Crimper, Stainless Steel with Leather Sheath
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Swiss Knife Shop||Amazon.com||NetRush||NetRush|
|Item Weight||0.43 pounds||0.9 pounds||0.73 pounds||0.42 pounds|
|Dimensions||1.8 inches x 5.2 inches x 3.6 inches||2 inches x 10 inches x 7 inches||2 inches x 5.25 inches x 3.6 inches||100 inches x 4 inches x 100 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Why not five stars, then? The product has a few minor flaws: just like the regular Wave, the bit holder is a little bit on the weak side - no big deal, really. What really can be a bit of a problem is that the smaller blades, can opener etc. are impossible to get out when the tool is new (hint use a small coin and lots of WD-40). Maybe the black oxide coating is resulting in higher friction between the parts - dunno, but something the engineers at Leatherman should look into.
Do I recommend the product? Absolutely. Best form factor, good value for money. Does it HAVE to be the black version? Maybe not. I have both - the black one is to show off, the regular (stainless) one gets used a lot.
As such the Swiss tool lives in my kitchen "junk" drawer the gerber lives in my bug out/ camp bag and the Leatherman stays in my ruck and as such is with me most frequently.
1) the Pliers on the leatherman are solid and come to a decent needle nose point, the swisstool by comparison never quite gets there which reduces a lot of utility in this context I have found.
2) external access to frequently used tools. the knives (serrated and plain) as well as saw and file can be accessed very easily when the tool is closed. In contrast the swiss tool has all the on board tools on the outsides of the handles which reduces the comfort of the pliers somewhat, and most annoyingly the Gerber requires that you open tool fully to access anything.Read more ›
After a few months of using it, it got really rusted and hard to open all the tools. All I had to do was soak it in some tool lubricant over night, and it was like new.
I am buying these as gifts for my wedding party! haha!
It fails to work in a true emergency.
Do you want to know what that is?
1 cold Beer in a bottle
1 thirsty guy
1 Leatherman Wave Black
One thirsty, frustrated guy, and one unopened bottle of beer, and one unused multitool.
The original (first-gen) Wave had a bottle opener. I don't understand why its missing it....
Correction: The can/bottle opener has a bad angle. The bottom "thumb" on the old wave's can/bottle opener has about 1/4 inch flat clearance so that the bottlecap would lock underneath it. This newfangled wave, the clearance above the thumb is much less. Even worse, its kind of curved, so you can't actually fit most bottlecaps between the thumb and the cutting edge of the can opener. Stupid, really.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my first Leatherman. I've used cheap knockoffs in the past and they don't compare.Published 3 months ago by David Henshaw
Thing is a beast. Literally was my go to tool in my most recent house renovation.Published 3 months ago by Michael M.
$60 dollars cheaper than the Leatherman "Charge" I just purchase, and it didn't take both hands and a lever to open and close. PS) The Charge sucks.Published 11 months ago by Chuck F.
Let me start by saying I'm in the military, and have used this tool every day for several years. I have not abused it, but over the years, its gotten some seriously heavy use,... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Nick Chamberlin
The wave is durable and very very useful in many situations. You will impress a lot of people especially if you are handy!Published 16 months ago by Dan Drenth
OK, I've has this tool for a few months now so i feel i can review it properly. This is part of my EDC. It goes on my waist belt in a pouch and goes with me EVERYWHERE. Read morePublished 17 months ago by VladislavPT