|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 0.8 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||68010101K|
|Size||Closed Length: 4"|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||25 years|
|National Stock Number||5110-01-474-0895|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Leatherman - Crunch Multitool, Stainless Steel with Leather Sheath
|Price:||$109.85 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURING 15 TOOLS: Regular pliers, locking pliers, hard-wire cutters, wire cutters, wire stripper, 420HC serrated knife, ruler, pin vice, bottle opener, wood/metal file, 1/4" hex bit driver, phillips screwdriver, large screwdriver, medium screwdriver, small screwdriver.
- ALL LOCKING FEATURES: All locking features mean that every tool and knife on the body of the handle will lock into place. The all locking design enables you to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, you can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- 420HC STAINLESS STEEL: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- LANYARD RING: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- LEATHERMAN 25 YEAR GUARANTEE: We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product is free from manufacturer's defects and will give you many years of dependable service. If the tool does have a defect, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning or sharpening. This warranty covers products purchased through an authorized dealer and proof of purchase from an authorized dealer may be required.
Find the perfect gift for the tools professionals and DIYers in your life Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Featuring 15 Tools
- 1. Regular Pliers
- 2. Locking Pliers
- 3. Hard-wire Cutters
- 4. Wire Cutters
- 5. Wire Stripper
- 6. 420HC Serrated Knife
- 7. Ruler
- 8. Pin Vice
- 9. Bottle Opener
- 10. Wood/Metal File
- 11. 1/4" Hex Bit Driver
- 12. Phillips Screwdriver
- 13. Large Screwdriver
- 14. Medium Screwdriver
- 15. Small Screwdriver
Locking pliers that fold away make the Leatherman Crunch unlike any multi-tool available today. The Crunch clamps up to a 1-inch diameter pipe, and if you remove the adjusting screw, you'll find a hex-bit adapter built right in. With locking blades that release with the push of a button, the Crunch will take a bite out of any job.
Out here in Oregon, we're used to getting things done - you could call it our pioneering spirit. It's just how we do things. It's the reason Tim Leatherman built his first multi-purpose tool, and why Leatherman Tool Group has made a promise to our community to stay local. Why? Well, we're proud to support U.S. workers who are dedicated to the quality craftsmanship that goes into each of our original American multi-tools, just like our founder.
Fold-Away Locking Pliers
Foremost among the features Crunch offers is a set of fold-away locking pliers. The jaws open to clamp on a 1 inch diameter pipe and are easily loosened or tightened by adjusting screw at the base of the tool. The locking feature offers the ability to have both hands free to continue working.
Fold-Away Locking Pliers
Locking Interior Blades
Lightweight and Compact
25 Year Guarantee
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Swiss Knife Shop||NetRush||Photo4Less||Amazon.com||itis|
|Item Dimensions||0.8 x 4 x 1.2 in||1 x 3.8 x 2 in||1.2 x 4 x 0.8 in||1.23 x 6.1 x 0.96 in||4.1 x 6.1 x 9.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||6.88 ounces||0.56 lb||6.3 ounces||0.7 lb|
Locking pliers that fold away make the Leatherman Crunch unlike any multi-tool available today. The Crunch clamps up to a 1-inch diameter pipe, and if you remove the adjusting screw, you'll find a hex-bit adapter built right in. With locking blades that release with the push of a button, the Crunch will take a bite out of any job. Closed Length: 4 in (10 cm); Weight: 6.9 oz (196 g); Blade Length: 2.2 in (5.5 cm).
The Crunch folds down to just 4 inches, but it packs a full range of useful tools that are ready for work.
Made for the most demanding professionals and do-it-yourselfers, Leathermans Crunch multi-purpose tool features locking pliers that spread wide enough to clamp a 1-inch pipe, but it folds up into a tidy 4-inch, 6-ounce package for convenient storage in a pocket or bag. Remove the adjusting screw and you'll find a 1/4-inch hex-bit adapter built right in. The pliers lock into position like vise grips, leaving both hands free for other work, and all the interior blades lock too, for optimal safety and power.
Key User Features
To open the interior blades, all you have to do is partially open the handles and use the nail nick to rotate the selected blade out and into the ready position. Extend the blades fully to engage the locks, and to release a locked blade, simply push the lock release button located on the outside of the handle.
The regular and hard-wire cutters are located in the plier jaws. The hard-wire cutter is the small notch at the base of the wire cutting area. The regular wire cutters are ideal for softer wire grades, and the hard-wire cutters are great for sturdier materials like fish hooks.
The Crunch is made from 100-percent high-grade stainless steel, and it can be cleaned, dried, and re-oiled periodically -- which is recommended, especially after it's used in a damp environment.
The Crunch can clamp pipe up to 1 inch in diameter.
Leatherman makes a full range of complementary accessories and add-ons for this and other Leatherman products.
- Leatherman crunch
- Locking pliers
- Wire cutters
- Hard-wire cutters
- Serrated knife
- Metal/wood file
- Ruler (inch/metric)
- Bottle opener
- Small screwdriver
- Medium screwdriver
- Large screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver (#1/#2)
- Hex bit driver
- Wire stripper
- Lanyard attachment
Optional Accessories (not included)
Replace that worn sheath you've had on your belt all these years. Or show that you're part of the Leatherman World with a new T-shirt or cap. Leatherman makes a wide variety of complementary accessories for this Crunch and many other Leatherman products.
All Leatherman products are covered by a 25-year limited warranty. If within 25 years from the purchase date of your genuine Leatherman tool you find any defect in material or workmanship, you can count on the manufacturer to make it right with fast warranty service. To obtain warranty service, return your tool to Leatherman Tool Group. Depending on the tool defect, they will decide whether to repair your tool or replace it with a product of equal or greater value. No variations, upgrades or refunds are offered.
The Leatherman Tool Group and its History of Quality
In 1975, Leatherman Tool Group founder Tim Leatherman was inspired by leaky pipes and a cranky car on a budget trip to Europe -- and thus the idea for his first pocket survival tool was conceived. Since then, Leatherman has become an internationally recognized company with hundreds of employees and a wide variety of durable, versatile, stylish products. Created with bold designs and truly rugged construction, Leatherman products are a perfect addition for tool kits, emergency sets, and glove compartments everywhere.
See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pliers are surprisingly strong, and have an excellent range of opening for a tool of this size, reaching just over 1" diameter. Which is awesome. For the things I usually grab the multi-tool for, this is great. Quick repair on a kid's bike, that one loose nut on the lawn mower, whatever it happens to be.
That said, these are NOT a regular pair of Irwin quality vice grips. They do not have as much rigidity and you can twist them if you work them too hard. This is an acceptable trade off for being able to fold them up neatly and tuck them in a belt holster. Speaking of which, the holster is spacious and the quality of the nylon seems good, but I would prefer a sheath that was custom fit to this tool (like the Gerber it replaced) and not a universal fit sheath. Still, it works fine and I can open and close it one handed from my belt, so no complaint there.
Overall, this is a highly useful tool which is now my standard carry tool, even when at sea on ships.
I LOVE having a vice grip on my person, these are WAY better than normal pliers.
Also, the stainless steel appears to be top grade - this thing can take a great deal of abuse without a problem. Mine did not have any fit and finish issues. (It does happen - the handles on my supertool 300 don't line up perfectly when folded)
The Crunch folds down into a very compact package, which naturally results in some compromises:
- Unfolding the Crunch and adjusting the screw to the appropriate setting takes a few moments, so it's not as convenient as having the individual tools on hand.
- The handles are only about 4-inches long, so there is a limit to the amount of pressure you can bring to bear.
- The jaws are reasonably large, but you'd be hard pressed to get a good grip on anything with a diameter over 1-1/4 inches.
One criticism: The standard leather sheath that comes with the Crunch is a little large. It's never fallen out on me, but it's bulkier than it needs to be, yet doesn't appear large enough to also accommodate Leatherman's separate hex bit holder.
Anyway, love my leatherman Crunch, wouldn't buy or bother to use any other brand or model if it were given to me.