Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

84%
16%
Color: Black|Change
Price:$24.95+ $3.21 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on July 11, 2013
I got one stainless color for me and another black for my brother a Catholic priest. He likes black. We both had times when we needed them or even helped others with this small, well built and very useful tool. It has scissors, small sharp knife, med and small (for eyeglass screws) screwdriver and another flat that turns phillips type screws, nail file and removal tool (curved with pointed end), bottle opener and tweezers. I have even used it doing electronic work on passenger airplanes to compliment tools in my tool box. Leatherman makes good, durable stuff, I had them (lost one or two) for over 13 years.
on December 27, 2015
Got one of these for my son. He liked mine which I got as a gift back in 1998 - still works as good as new.
Very handy and compact. I keep it in my backpack at all times. Probably use it mostly to cut and file my nails. Sometimes to open packages or other junior burglar tasks. Totally recommend this product.
on June 7, 2012
I keep this on my car/house keychain, so it is ALWAYS with me. I've used it countless times, and only had it for two weeks now. Open packages, boxes, tweezers are sturdy enough for use on the go, and the knife is pretty sharp (albeit thin).

My favorite use so far is that I am able to trim loose threads upon discovery at work (business attire). So it helps me keep looking my best.

The black color looks great, the material is sturdy, the tools are of high manufacturing quality, and the device functions perfectly.

Five stars. I Definitely Recommend.
on February 6, 2015
Best small pocket knife for daily use. I have bought a ton of these over the years (sometimes they get lost unfortunately). Its got all the essentials without being overly bulky. Its rare you will find me without one in my pocket.
on April 24, 2014
I have been using this model Leatherman for years. TSA got a few, wore out a couple. They are very durable, use it for work daily, not always as intended. Very Handy.
on April 2, 2015
So very glad to have another, last one was taken by TSA and was lost for two months. This is a great item for light weight office and field use.
on April 26, 2016
I carry one in each of my EDC bags - essential product...
on April 19, 2013
When I bought this, I thought it was just a black Micra, but no, its a regular Micra with a black aluminum cover on the handle. This makes the slim, non obtrusive, legendary Micra a bit bulky and obnoxious. Still works good, but I wont cary it on my keychain, I am going to get a regular one. The "upgrade" is not worth the lame alteration. A micra is suposed to be small...micro. Oh well.
on June 7, 2016
Perfect as usual.
on December 29, 2014
It was a replacement for one I accidentally brought through airport screening. I like thee newer design.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.