|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 6.4 x 4.5 inches|
|Style||Molle Black Sheath|
Leatherman - MUT® Multi-Tool, Black with Molle Black Sheath (FFP)
|Price:||$159.85 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURING 16 TOOLS: needlenose pliers, regular pliers, 154CM replaceable wire cutters, 154CM replaceable hard-wire cutters, stranded-wire cutters, electrical crimper, 420HC combo knife, saw, replaceable cutting hook, hammer, bolt override tool, replaceable bronze carbon scraper, #8-32 cleaning rod/brush adapter, replaceable firearm disassembly punch, carabiner/bottle opener, large bit driver.
- 420HC STAINLESS STEEL: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- 154CM STAINLESS STEEL: A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel. This steel is used on some premium Leatherman tool features, such as knife blades and wire cutters.
- BRONZE: Bronze bushings are used in most Leatherman multi-tools with outside accessible tools. Located at pivot points, bushings allow a much smoother opening. Bronze is also used in specific tools such as the carbon scraper on the MUT and MUT EOD, where a slightly softer metal is preferred so it won't scar other parts during use.
- ONE TOOL. A COUPLE THOUSAND USES.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am a soldier technician, and it has proven to be an invaluable asset to me at work, and at home. It's useful in almost any application, the tools are durable, the blades are sharp and the bit driver tops it all off.
I carry it with me to the bathroom.
I fixed a kid's toy and a tank with it.
If it survived a tour of duty, it'll survive fixing your crappy Honda.
It could probably blow out the candles on your next birthday cake. Then take them apart.
It looks as awesome as it is, and cleans up well - I have the oxide one, but they offer it in regular steel. Leatherman scores again!
CONS: It costs a lot. For the price, they should throw in a bit kit...but it comes with a wrench and case....one set of replaceable hardware wouldn't kill you, fellas!
If you are a firearms enthusiast, law enforcement, soldier or EMT, I would suggest it. Otherwise you may want to choose something more suitable.....
All in all a fantastic and highly versatile tool. The price is a bit much but if you're the kind of person that doesn't lose their tools (I had my first knife from eight years old until I was 20 when I did eventually lose it to carelessness) then this one will more than pay for itself and will do so quickly anyway. I bought this one myself shortly after it was available and after checking weekly to see when it was going to drop from when I first heard about it in December 2010.
If I were you I'd check out the other two Leatherman multitools in this family but for me this one wins out. Any way you go you will find this to be a fantastic, top of the line tool; no other multitool manufacturer comes close to Leatherman's MUT multitools in my opinion.
Final notes: works great, versatile, looks badass, good weight to it also.
Be it the Zombie Apocalypse or a trip to the supermarket I always have a Leatherman on me.
But it won't be this one.
It's just kind of gimmicky. Seemingly more concerned with being tac-cool than really performing.
First; its not really useful as an AR tool. It doesn't really provide much that I my Leatherman Charge TTi can't do.
Ya its got a punch, but only a big one, so a standard driver bit could do the trick too.
One of the features that made me buy the MUT is the extra bits it carries.
Outside of the knife and pliers, various driver bits are what I need the most. The problem with the MUT is that the retention and extraction of these bits are awkward in the field. Awkward to remove and use, awkward to re-secure. It's frustrating; they are either tricky to get our or to get back in. Impossible to do with gloves on. And they are black so good luck finding them when you drop `em. Leatherman should have made these permanent tools in common AR sizes. Perhaps dropping the useless punch and the brass scraper which broke off the first time I used it.
The MOLLE pouch is cool.
Overall; I'm a bit disappointed. When you design a tool to operate in a combat environment it should be:
A: Easy to use; no parts to get lost.
B. Easy to operate with gloves.
C. Very tough.
The base tool of the MUT; its blade and pliers will last forever. The rest of this will be broken in no time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Tool but I just wish the knife blade was of their best steel. It doesn't hold an edge for long!Published 19 days ago by Kyle Robert Sargent
My 2nd multi-tool, exact model too. I love it!!! Bought a double pack of extra tools too and it makes this go to tool even better and I didn't think that was possible'' I love it... Read morePublished 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's a great tool and I love it but, it's really stiff to close the pliers.Published 1 month ago by Tyler S.
I purchased this Leatherman 4 years ago on Amazon. It's cool and it's functional, high quality. I've traveled with this around the world and utilized it on an almost daily basis. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Evan Matlock
As a mechanic in the army, there is simply no better tool to have on my waist. I use it when working on trucks, going to the range and the field and everyday tasks. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer