|Item Weight||9.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.1 x 6.3 x 4.4 inches|
|Size||Molle Black Sheath|
|Style||Molle Black Sheath|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Leatherman - OHT Multi-Tool, Black with Molle Black Sheath (FFP)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURING 16 TOOLS: Spring-action needlenose pliers, spring-action regular pliers, spring-action 164CM replaceable hard-wire cutters, spring-action 154CM replaceable wire cutters, 420HC knife, 420HC serrated knife, saw, strap cutter, #8-32 cleaning rod/brush adapter, can opener, bottle opener, oxygen tank wrench, phillips screwdriver, large screwdriver, medium screwdriver, small screwdriver.
- ALL LOCKING FEATURES: All locking features mean that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables you to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, you can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away. The Jaw Lockout feature prevents the jaws from slipping into the handles during use.
- OUTSIDE-ACCESSIBLE TOOLS: The OHT features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife. In addition, the handles on the OHT are imprinted with images of the tool underneath, allowing you to easily feel for the correct tool while in dark or limited-visibility situations.
- ONE-HANDED OPERABLE: Every feature on the OHT can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables you to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- LEATHERMAN 25 YEAR GUARANTEE: We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product is free from manufacturer's defects and will give you many years of dependable service. If the tool does have a defect, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning or sharpening. This warranty covers products purchased through an authorized dealer and proof of purchase from an authorized dealer may be required.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Featuring 16 Tools:
- 1. Spring-action Needlenose Pliers.
- 2. Spring-action Regular Pliers.
- 3. Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters.
- 4. Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters.
- 5. 420HC Knife.
- 6. 420HC Serrated Knife.
- 7. Saw.
- 8. Strap Cutter.
- 9. #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter.
- 10. Can Opener.
- 11. Bottle Opener.
- 12. Oxygen Tank Wrench.
- 13. Phillips Screwdriver.
- 14. Large Screwdriver.
- 15. Medium Screwdriver.
- 16. Small Screwdriver.
For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a 'one-hand-operable' multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers or one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
Out here in Oregon, we're used to getting things done - you could call it our pioneering spirit. It's just how we do things. It's the reason Tim Leatherman built his first multi-purpose tool, and why Leatherman Tool Group has made a promise to our community to stay local. Why? Well, we're proud to support U.S. workers who are dedicated to the quality craftsmanship that goes into each of our original American multi-tools, just like our founder.
One-Handed Opening Powerhouse
The OHT has all the tools a solider or marine would expect, and they can all be opened with one hand with the pliers in open or closed position. Every feature locks for safety with a locking-liner system. OHT has four screwdrivers, a saw, threading for #8-32 rod-attachment, two knives, a bottle/can opener, V-notch strap cutter, oxygen wrench and integrated lanyard rings. For use in blackout situations, OHT handles are imprinted with the outline of the tool just underneath for tactile identification.
One-Handed Opening Powerhouse
Strap Cutter/Oxygen Wrench
25 Year Guarantee
Compare to similar items
This item Leatherman - OHT Multi-Tool, Black with Molle Black Sheath (FFP)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||17Photo, Electronics and Outdoors||NetRush||Photo4Less|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.6 x 5.2 x 1.8 in||1.5 x 4 x 1 in||—|
|Item Weight||0.62 lb||0.62 lb||—||0.78 lb|
For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool. Closed Length: 4.5 in (11.5 cm); Weight: 9.9 oz (280.6 g); Primary Blade Length: 2.37 in (6 cm).
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: 30/6/2015 . the TOOL is still going , but the Sheath Did not make it :(. i use it often in my job , has it over a year now , you can see the wear and tear of the tool and can see it is is starting tu tirn Silver in some places but all in all its still working for me , even the standard cutting knife is still pretty sharp
CONS : well to be fair there aren't that many and they aint that BIG
1)Knifes are smaller than on other multiTools
2)Missing a Glass Breaker (only need to add a solid point somewhere, although you could use the pliers i guess, not recommend though)
3)more screwdrivers - If possible ( maybe a interchangeable one like on the MUT)
4)This only applies for some - NOT ME - Missing Scissors - Some like some don't - i personally hate scissors on multi tools they are always going to be too small to do anything and are all ways the first thing to break
DAM WHAT EVERY MULTI TOOL SHOULD BE (IN MY MIND) ALWAYS READY!!!!!! AND EASY TO USE , BE FAST AND EFFECTIVE - WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED (thats a personal question really and has a different answer for everyone)
One complain is the linear lock for the smaller tools near the top is smaller and harder to depress compared to the Wave or the ones for the main tools on the OHT. In general, if you use pliers more, this is excellent. If you want longer knives and more functions (replaceable driver bits, scissors), there are better options.
I think with any multi-tool you can always say you wish it had this or that. I suppose that's why Leatherman makes so many different models. However this one is well made and easy to use. The pliers are a better quality than the ones in my tool box. That wouldn't mean much unless you knew I maintain my own vehicles and only buy professional grade tools.
Some other positives besides the quality build are the ingenious one handed opening mechanism, the replaceable wire cutter blades, ability to add on accessory tools and the fact that the outline of every tool is stamped into the body making tool selection as easy as a glance at the side. Closing individual tools doesn't require partially opening another tool as some of my other leatherman tools do. It's more like a lock back knife in that regard.
If I had to find a negative it would be that it's weighty. Even there I'll sacrifice a little extra weight in favor of quality and durability every time.