|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.2 x 6.4 x 4.4 inches|
Leatherman - Super Tool® 300 Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel with Leather Sheath (FFP)
|Price:||$79.85 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURING 19 TOOLS: Needlenose pliers, regular pliers, 154CM replaceable wire cutters, 154CM replaceable hard-wire cutters, stranded-wire cutters, electrical crimper, wire stripper, 420HC knife, 420HC serrated knife, saw, awl w/ thread loop, ruler (9in, 22cm), can opener, bottle opener, wood/metal file, phillips screwdriver, large screwdriver, medium screwdriver, small screwdriver.
- ALL LOCKING FEATURES: All locking features mean that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables you to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, you can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- 420HC STAINLESS STEEL: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- LANYARD RING: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- ONE TOOL. A COUPLE THOUSAND USES.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Noticeable improvements: My well broken in 200 has the problem of flinging the blade out when I open the tool. They corrected this problem on the 300 by inserting a small detent to create a positive stop at the inner base of both the straight and serrated blades.
The cutaway to access either blade is much bigger. Makes it easier to open the blade, given the extra small bit of effort required with the addition of the detent stop and if you wear utility gloves.
The plier head is much stronger and wider with replaceable wire cutter blades. The plier jaws on the 300 are square cut and thicker instead of rounded over like the 200. (just remember to use threadlocker when you re-install the torx screw after blade replacement)
The depth of the handle is noticeably bigger, though not by much, adding a more solid, bulky feel in my hand. I have relatively large hands and it is very comfortable.
The phillips screwdriver is stronger with a more beefed up shank.
The saw blade is slightly wider, adding more strength.Read more ›
Replaceable wire cutting blades are a great idea, especially since I screwed up my Leatherman Wave at one point, and had to spend hours with a diamond file to get it to open and close correctly.
Good size for larger hands, oval jaws add gripping force, handles are rounded just enough to not cut your palm and fingers to shreds if have to grip something tightly, Philips head screwdriver is hardened so doesn't round off easily.
Multipocket sheath that came with it was a nice bonus, holds the few things that the Leatherman doesn't have: small flashlight, compact razor knife (gerber), small Sharpie, and small crescent wrench. Great for day-to-day repair & maintenance (computer network guy)
Also although not designed for it, the hex bit adapter that fits the Wave will work in this plier too.
1) Tools are only accessible when pliers are opened...
When tools are closed on the Swisstool and I drop it in the mud (which I have done many times), all tools on one or both sides get dirty. When I drop the Supertool in the mud...it's fine...just wipe the sides as all tools are enclosed. Also, same scenario when using multitool in dirty situation...many tools on Swisstool get dirty along with the tool that is deployed. Not so w/ Supertool...only tool that is deployed gets dirty...all other tools are clean inside the handles.
2) Blade edge is not in line w/ outside of handle when deployed...
...If you've used a MT w/ outside accessible tools (i.e Leatherman Wave, Swisstool, or any 91mm SAK) than you know what I mean. I believe locking mechanism's to be fairly strong, but should the lock fail when using my Swisstool, the tool deployed will collapse back on my fingers...depending on the tool, this could be dangerous. If the lock failed while using my Supertool, the tool deployed would collapse back on the other handle...sparing my fiingers.
I hope this helps anyone looking to puchase this MT, and grappling with the 'cons' as most people call them. If you decide to puchase the Supertool I recommend purchasing the 4.5" box leather sheath as well...much better than included 'Made in China' sheath I received.
Unfortunately I forgot to pack my original leatherman in my checked baggage last December, so I lost it to the BWI Security team. Going without it for a month, hoping I'd have a chance to redeem it, I felt totally naked. So I had to bite the bullet and order my replacement. The Super-Toll 300 is the best multi-tool I've ever had the pleasure of owning. I highly recommend it to anyone who is handy around the house or anyplace else that you might a screwdriver, saw, file, ruler (granted the 6" is short, but handy), needle nose pliers, wire cutter, et al. I even carried it in Europe last fall and came up with uses for it on a regular basis. Like my American Express Card, I won't leave home without it! Just next time, I'll check it to avoid security.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have always had one on my side for the last 20 years, this one is even better than the last one.
thank you for making a great tool
Nice tool, it is all as advertised. It is relatively large, a bit big for my pocket. The leather sheath works well enough.Published 1 month ago by Bikermaniac1
Great leatherman... tough and well built. Just a warning that this is one of the large ones. It's a hefty weight on your belt. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Scott
The Super Tool 300 is awesome. Extremely well made and smooth action on all of the tools. As another reviewer has said, it really is a Rebar on steroids. Read morePublished 1 month ago by A.J.
Wear this on my belt on duty as a Firefighter Paramedic. Has everything you need, plus some.Published 1 month ago by Thomas F.
I'll keep this short and sweet. Since I purchased my 300 Supertool over three years ago, not a day has gone by where I did not find it conveniently utilitarian in some way. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dad DJ Deliveryman