|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 1.5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||831554-FFP|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Multitool, Sheath|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Leatherman - Rebar Multi-Tool, Black with Molle Sheath (FFP)
|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURING 17 TOOLS: Needlenose pliers, regular pliers, 154CM replaceable wire cutters, 154CM replaceable hard-wire cutters, electrical crimper, wire stripper, 420HC knife, 420HC serrated knife, saw, awl w/ thread loop, ruler (8", 19cm), can opener, bottle opener, wood/metal file, phillips screwdriver, large screwdriver, small screwdriver.
- ALL LOCKING FEATURES: All locking features mean that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables you to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, you can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- REPLACEABLE WIRE/HARD-WIRE CUTTERS: The Rebar is the first model Leatherman has produced with replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters in a 4" tool. To maintain the balance of materials when making room for the new removable wire cutters, more steel was added to key areas, making the Rebar pliers the strongest, beefiest pliers ever produced on a 4" tool.
- LANYARD RING: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.ONE TOOL. A COUPLE THOUSAND USES.
- LEATHERMAN 25 YEAR GUARANTEE: We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product is free from manufacturer's defects and will give you many years of dependable service. If the tool does have a defect, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning or sharpening. This warranty covers products purchased through an authorized dealer and proof of purchase from an authorized dealer may be required.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Featuring 17 Tools
- 1. Needlenose Pliers
- 2. Regular Pliers
- 3. 154 cm Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 4. 154 cm Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- 5. Electrical Crimper
- 6. Wire Stripper
- 7. 420HC Knife
- 8. 420HC Serrated Knife
- 9. Saw
- 10. Awl w/ Thread Loop
- 11. Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
- 12. Can Opener
- 13. Bottle Opener
- 14. Wood/Metal File
- 15. Phillips Screwdriver
- 16. Large Screwdriver
- 17. Small Screwdriver
A Classic Never Goes Out of Style
With the new Rebar, Leatherman fans will immediately recognize the iconic box-like shape found in Tim Leatherman's original PST design. The Rebar pliers have been optimized for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters—a first for a four-inch tool from Leatherman. With all the features to get even the toughest jobs done, in a smaller, slimmer size, the new Rebar is sure to be an instant hit on job sites and home projects the world over.
Out here in Oregon, we're used to getting things done - you could call it our pioneering spirit. It's just how we do things. It's the reason Tim Leatherman built his first multi-purpose tool, and why Leatherman Tool Group has made a promise to our community to stay local. Why? Well, we're proud to support U.S. workers who are dedicated to the quality craftsmanship that goes into each of our original American multi-tools, just like our founder.
420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, High-Carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
420HC Stainless Steel
Removable Wire Cutters
Optimized for Strength
25 Year Guarantee
Compare to similar items
This item Leatherman - Rebar Multi-Tool, Black with Molle Sheath (FFP)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||NetRush||Hardware Sales Inc.||NetRush||NetRush||NetRush|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 4 x 1 in||1.5 x 4 x 1 in||1 x 3.8 x 1 in||1 x 3.8 x 2 in||—||1.5 x 4 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||6.88 ounces||6.88 ounces||0.78 lb||1 lb|
FEATURING 17 TOOLS: Needlenose pliers, regular pliers, 154CM replaceable wire cutters, 154CM replaceable hard-wire cutters, electrical crimper, wire stripper, 420HC knife, 420HC serrated knife, saw, awl w/ thread loop, ruler (8", 19cm), can opener, bottle opener, wood/metal file, phillips screwdriver, large screwdriver, small screwdriver.
Top customer reviews
The tool set here is fantastic. Good, strong pliers, a straight and serrated blade, a saw, a file, can/bottle opener, reamer with sewing eye, phillips, 2 flat heads, and wire cutters that are replaceable if damaged. The only missing tool is a pair of scissors, but to be honest I've never been a fan of Leatherman scissors and tend to reach for the Victorinox scissors on my keychain tool instead. They just plain cut better. Always recommend a SAK on the keys, but that's another topic entirely.
This tool is lighter that it appears! It carries easily. I actually carry mine in my small 5th jean pocket with no issues. This is also a very nice tool to look at. It's got a classic Leatherman style that brings me back to the old PST but with hardened features and modern touches like locking tools. This thing is also rock solid feeling and backed by Leatherman's 25 year warranty. If you want a tough as nails multi-tool in a compact package, this is the one to choose.
To give an idea of how this compares to other tools: It is not as refined as the Charge series. If you're used to the Charge, this may feel rough around the edges. But keep in mind this tool is a user with tough features at a good price point. It is not meant to compete with the higher end tools in the Leatherman line. It is also not as beefy as tools like the Supertool, which it is really a compact version of, or the new OHT. It weighs in a bit more than 3 ounces lighter than an OHT, so if you're looking at the newer tools wondering which one will ride in the pocket better this is the way to go. If you want a tough tool that you can use with one hand, go with the OHT.
As I said in the title, this is my current favorite Leatherman. I love the capabilities packed by it, I love the weight, I love the "pre-worn" look of the Black Oxide finish, it's just a fantastic tool.
The durability goes without saying. It's a Leatherman. It's tough. I take these to China with me working in chemical plants because it is often hard to get good tools while there. The thing that strikes me about this tool as being really nice is that everything is the right size... the blades, screw drivers, and pliers simply work. They are big enough to be useful and practical, but still small enough to work in confined areas and be easy to carry.
The only thing I broke on this tool before I gave it away at the end of the trip was the tip of the serrated blade... but someone was using it to cut a 50kg plastic barrel in half, so that's hardly normal or appropriate use.
The replaceable wire cutters are a required feature for me. Nothing is worse than ruining a multitool because you think a piece of spring steel is mild steel and try to cut it... it will ruin wire cutters. With these, it is simply a matter of taking them off the tool with the right sized Torx driver, gently honing them on a whet stone for a few passes to knock down the burrs and deformed areas, and then putting them back on. You can actually get away with doing this several times before it is necessary to replace the cutter blades.
The black oxide coating is very durable. It is not a pretty finish, but it is very practical. Rust doesn't happen.
I have had other multi-tool brands and somehow they just don't make the cut. They aren't terrible, but the quality, durability and appearance of a leatherman just can't be beat. Some things are worth paying a little more for a name brand, this is one of them.