|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.4 x 9.2 x 6.3 inches|
|Item model number||832262|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Leatherman - Signal Multitool, Stainless Steel with Nylon Sheath (FFP)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The Signal combines everyday functional tools with new outdoor features. With tools like a fire-starting rod and an emergency whistle, you'll be prepared no matter what nature throws at you.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: A variety of pliers, wire cutters and stripper, knife, saw, hammer, a variety of bit drivers and wrenches, bottle and can openers, carabiner, safety whistle, ferrocerium rod, diamond-coated sharpener, and awl with thread loop.
- LET'S BE PRACTICAL: Sometimes you only have one hand to spare. The Signal only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren't accessible from the outside. And with all locking features, you can multitask with confidence.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: The Signal is equipped with a pocket clip and carabiner so it's always within reach and ready for adventure. Clip it on your backpack or in your pocket.
- GUARANTEED: Our 25-year limited warranty ensures that your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service. Just send it in and we'll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made and repaired right here in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Featuring 19 Tools
- 1. Needlenose Pliers.
- 2. Regular Pliers.
- 3. 154cm Replaceable Wire Cutters.
- 4. 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters.
- 5. Wire Stripper.
- 6. 420HC Combo Knife.
- 7. Saw.
- 8. Hammer.
- 9. Awl without Thread Loop.
- 10. Can Opener.
- 11. Bottle Opener.
- 12. 1/4 inch Hex Bit Driver.
- 13. Bit Driver.
- 14. 1/4 inch Box Wrench.
- 15. Carabiner.
- 16. 3/16 inch Box Wrench.
- 17. Safety Whistle.
- 18. Ferrocerium Rod.
- 19. Diamond-coated Sharpener.
Stay Ready For the Expected (And Unexpected)
In the all-new Signal, Leatherman’s traditional functional tools pair with new preparedness features like a shaped diamond coated sharpener for maintaining your straight and serrated blade, fire-starting ferro rod, and an emergency whistle. Weather have you socked in at basecamp? Lightening your load on that day hike? No problem. Stay ready for the expected (and unexpected) no matter where you are with everything you need to stay safe and take your adventure further. Nylon sheath included.
Out here in Oregon, we're used to getting things done - you could call it our pioneering spirit. It's just how we do things. It's the reason Tim Leatherman built his first multi-purpose tool, and why Leatherman Tool Group has made a promise to our community to stay local. Why? Well, we're proud to support U.S. workers who are dedicated to the quality craftsmanship that goes into each of our original American multi-tools, just like our founder.
DLC (diamond like coating) is a carbon-based coating that displays some of the unique properties of natural diamond. It is applied for scratch and corrosion resistance.
Ferrocerium Fire Starter
Diamond Coated Sharpener
25 Year Guarantee
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||H&H Deals||itis||NetRush||NetRush||NetRush|
|Item Dimensions||9.2 x 4.4 x 6.3 in||4.1 x 6.1 x 9.5 in||5 x 4 x 5 in||1.25 x 2 x 5 in||1 x 4 x 1 in||9.2 x 4.4 x 6.3 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.7 lb||0.62 lb||5.76 ounces||5.01 ounces||1 lb|
In the all-new Signal, Leatherman's traditional functional tools pair with new preparedness features like a shaped diamond coated sharpener for maintaining your straight and serrated blade, fire-starting ferro rod, and an emergency whistle. Weather have you socked in at basecamp? Lightening your load on that day hike? No problem. Stay ready for the expected (and unexpected) no matter where you are with everything you need to stay safe and take your adventure further. Closed Length: 4.5 in (11.43 cm); Weight: 7.5 oz (212.6 g); Blade Length: 2.73 in (6.93 cm). Includes: Safety Whistle, Ferrocerium Rod, Diamond Sharpener.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I usually carry a leatherman wave on my belt as my everyday multi-tool, and I don't think the signal will replace that. It doesn't have as many features, and the features it does have are not really practical as an everyday carry item (fire starter, sharpener, whistle). But as I said, perfect for camping.
One of the features that I think will be easily overlooked on this tool is the 1/4" box wrench. At first it doesn't sound that useful and only serves a very specific purpose; just for tightening a 1/4" nut or bolt, right? But then I realized that is the exact size of my socket adapter that I use with my impact driver. I tried it out, and it fits perfect. So in a pinch, this tool can be used as a socket wrench. You can also fit other attachments in there too, such as a magnetic bit driver. Also, this tool can be locked closed, which is nice.
- A decent tool set for camping use.
- Whistle and everyone's favourite flint are included as well.
- Carabiner can be used as a hammer.
- Mediocre build quality. Out of all my Leathermans this one has the worst build quality. Even Wingman is built much better, this one feels cheap.
A decent camping tool if you absolutely need it and cannot replace with your existing Leartheman and Victorinox.
Some people says it's just gimmick but for me it works just fine. I don't really use scissors or all the small tools but mostly need Philips drivers, plier at work and some box opener (the knife).
1/4 hex bit driver doesn't hold tight but still handy, and small hammer also works great for me(unless you try to nail with it everywhere).
And it has some 'emergency back-up tools' that works fine for what they are made for.
Maybe it's gimmick for some people but it's great multi tool that has everything I need with back up survival kit for me.
Most recent customer reviews