Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.21 shipping
Leatherman - Skeletool KB Multitool, Black
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The Skeletool KB is the perfect lightweight everyday carry knife. Slice through your work with ease, then pop open a cold one to toast your next favorite multitool.
- JUST THE ESSENTIALS: The Skeletool KB is equipped with just 2 tools: a knife and a bottle opener. What more could you need?
- SAFE AND SECURE: With a blade that locks when opened, you can cut with confidence. Simply press on the blade lock to unlock and close.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: The Skeletool KB's bottle opener doubles as a pocket clip so it never has to leave your side. The KB weighs only 1.3 ounces, making it perfect for pockets and backpacks.
- GUARANTEED: Our 25-year limited warranty ensures that your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service. Just send it in and we'll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made and repaired right here in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Leatherman - Skeletool Multitool, Stainless Steel
Leatherman - Skeletool CX Multitool, Stainless Steel with Nylon Sheath
Leatherman - Skeletool RX Multitool without Sheath
Leatherman - Freestyle Multitool, Stainless Steel
Leatherman 860211 CRATER C33T Plain Blade Knife - Matte Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Photo4Less||NetRush||NetRush||Swiss Knife Shop||Hardware Sales Inc.||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||1 x 4 x 1 in||3.7 x 5.2 x 1.85 in||1.5 x 3.25 x 1 in||1.25 x 3.45 x 0.75 in||1.7 x 4.1 x 1.3 in|
|Item Weight||1.44 ounces||5.01 ounces||1 lb||1 lb||4.5 ounces||3.19 ounces|
Following in the footsteps of the Skeletool Family, the Skeletool KB is a slim and lightweight knife that focus on the essentials. Made with 420HC stainless steel and featuring a comfortable, contoured grip with BottleClip.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Although light weight, it seems to be quite durable. Very handy but at the same time people friendly
Cons: a few quality control issues such as a the missing pocket clip and very bad factory edge that was the sloppiest of any knife I have probably ever purchased.
Bottom line: If you are on the fence you should really just buy this knife. It is very reasonably priced, great looking, light weight and extremely handy. You wont regret it.
However, the bottle opener keeps catching on things because it's basically a hook-like extension of the pocket clip. The KB's biggest appeal (its weight) becomes a liability thanks to the bottle opener because it's very easy to not feel anything when it slips out of your pocket. After losing my KB, I drove 30 minutes back to work to recover the thing (I loved it that much)... only to lose it for good a week later. I bought a second one (because I loved it so much), figuring I'd be more careful with it... that one lasted a month before it, too, snagged on something and disappeared.
Maybe I should just keep it in my pocket next time instead of using a clip... but the reason I bought this in the first place is to have something light enough to clip to my pocket without being obtrusive or banging around with my phone. I suppose I can cannibalize a pocket clip from a different Leatherman, but it's a lot of trouble to go through due to a stupid bottle opener. And... a bottle opener. Like, really? There's billions of ways to open bottles without an actual bottle opener, and even if you were stuck in an empty room with nothing but the KB and a bottle of beer you could just use the butt end of the handle to pry open the bottle cap.
One thing to note is the size. I did not pay attention when I ordered it and was surprised by how small it was when I got it. This is the same blade Leatherman uses in multi tools such as the Skeletool. This was not a big deal for me but some people might want something larger.
The size is perfect. I usually carry it in my pocket and not use the clip. I often forget about it and accidentally wash it in the laundry because it is so light.