|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 2.2 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||831204|
|Size||Sheath not Included|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||24|
|Warranty Description||25 Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Leatherman - Squirt® Es4 Multi-Tool, Black
|Price:||$32.50 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURING 17 TOOLS: Need lenose pliers, regular pliers, 154CM replaceable wire cutters, 154CM replaceable hard-wire cutters, electrical crimper, wire stripper, 420HC knife, 420HC serrated knife, saw, awl w/ thread loop, ruler (8", 19cm), can opener, bottle opener, wood/metal file, phillips screwdriver, large screwdriver, small screwdriver.
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- 154CM Stainless Steel: A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel. This steel is used on some premium Leatherman tool features, such as knife blades and wire cutters.
- Black Oxide: Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
- ONE TOOL. A COUPLE THOUSAND USES.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: In the course of moving out of my old house I just discovered my long-lost E4, no worse for wear, in a gap behind some furniture where it had fallen. I've posted a picture in the product images showing the two tools side by side and detailing the things about the ES4 that make it a worse tool in my opinion. My complaint about the product image is no longer valid, the current images all accurately reflect the riveted construction of the tool I received.
1. Small size, shorter than the Micra, although thicker
2. Lightweight, lighter than the Micra
3. Pliers, which Victorinox does not offer in any of their 58 mm size Swiss Army Knives (SAK)
4. In the ES4 model there are wire strippers (20, 18, 16, 14, 12 gauges)
6. Flat screwdriver, medium size
7. Flat Philips driver
8. File, with fine and coarse sides
9. Knife, with clip point blade
11. Bottle opener
12. All tools are accessible with the pliers closed
13. Aesthetically pleasing design with compact body
1. Colored handles, which I do not expect to hold up well on a keychain. The Micra has the best design in this instance with its steel handles
2. No toothpick, which is not important to me, but I always hear how people seem to want this in a SAK
3. No tweezers, which I do miss a little as they can be useful for removing splinters
4. No small sized flat screwdriver, which was on the Micra
5. Scissors are much smaller than the Squirt S4 but on par with the Victorinox 58 mm SAKs
The Leatherman Squirt PS4 and ES4 offer an amazing set of tools which include pliers and scissors in the same model, unlike the older S4 (scissors) or P4 (pliers) models or the Micra in which the presence of one excluded the other. If Leatherman ever makes the ES4 or PS4 with plain steel or aluminum handles, I feel that they would be close to perfect.
On the ES4, they eliminated the long narrow flatblade, and replaced it with the combo phillips blade, which is worthless for working on standard terminals because the quick widening of the blade makes it impossible to reach them. I loved my E4, because if I was troubleshooting, I could easily change/disconnect wires, or add new ones as needed without having to go back and get my tools. Now, the tool went from incredibly useful to just another pair of wire strippers, which I have little use for.
I understand that not everyone will have this problem, so for those people this may be a great tool. That said, the other review isn't the first person I've heard complain about the lack of the long slim flatblade...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this for my father to keep in his travel kit for work. He says it has been working and has held up to frequent light use.Published 17 days ago by Alex Nickels
This multitool is a must for any car/boat/computer/motorcycle enthusiast. Not for any huge mechanical jobs but for the convenience of a great wires tripper in your pocket.Published 26 days ago by Andrew Graydon
You really need one of these if you are around wires. VERY COOLPublished 1 month ago by Douglas Taylor
The Multi-Tool is great for carrying in one's pocket and I've already used the wire-stripping capability. My only criticism is the way the knife blade is ground (shaped). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Datorman
I bought this to replace the one I lost, which was just the plier version. I was often using the knife to strip wires on the old one, and the pliers were only good for small stuff... Read morePublished 2 months ago by A guy from washington