|Item Weight||1.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 2 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||831195|
|Size||No Sheath Included|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||9|
|Warranty Description||25 Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Leatherman - Squirt® PS4 Multi-Tool, Black
|Price:||$29.24 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.01 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURES 9 TOOLS: spring-action needlenose pliers, spring-action regular pliers, spring-action wire cutters, 420HC knife, spring-action scissors, flat/phillips screwdriver, bottle opener, wood/metal file, medium screwdriver.
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized Aluminum: A heat treatable, aero-grade aluminum alloy that is extremely durable yet lightweight. 6061-T6 is used on handle scales in Leatherman multi-tools to reduce weight without losing strength.
- This lightweight mini-tool comes in handy for everything from snipping fishing line to wrapping a birthday present on the go.
- ONE TOOL. A COUPLE THOUSAND USES.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Leatherman - Squirt® PS4 Multi-Tool, Black
Gerber Dime Multi-Tool, Black [30-000469] B006M9NIDO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||0.12 pounds||0.43 pounds||0.11 pounds||0.14 pounds|
|Dimensions||3 inches x 3.2 inches x 2 inches||2 inches x 3.8 inches x 1 inches||1.3 inches x 3 inches x 2.1 inches||0.6 inches x 2.75 inches x 4 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The individual tools are identical in size to the corresponding tools on the Squirt S4, except for the scissors and file. The scissors are obviously smaller and the file is significantly bigger.
The design is basically the same. It is the slightest bit heavier and wider on one side compared to older Squirts, but it's not even noticeable unless you're comparing them side-by-side, and even then just barely. The nail nicks for both screwdrivers and the scissors are a bit hard to reach because the body is not recessed on that side. It has a matted aluminum finish so it is not as shiny, but it still looks very nice. And it comes in black which I like. The screws holding the body together are now Torx T-6 screws so the tension is adjustable which is a nice little bonus. It has the typical quality Leatherman build and definitely feels like another winner.Read more ›
1. Small size, shorter than the Micra, although thicker
2. Lightweight, lighter than the Micra
3. Pliers, which Victorinox does not offer in any of their 58 mm size Swiss Army Knives (SAK)
4. In the ES4 model there are wire strippers (20, 18, 16, 14, 12 gauges)
6. Flat screwdriver, medium size
7. Flat Philips driver
8. File, with fine and coarse sides
9. Knife, with clip point blade
11. Bottle opener
12. All tools are accessible with the pliers closed
13. Aesthetically pleasing design with compact body
1. Colored handles, which I do not expect to hold up well on a keychain. The Micra has the best design in this instance with its steel handles
2. No toothpick, which is not important to me, but I always hear how people seem to want this in a SAK
3. No tweezers, which I do miss a little as they can be useful for removing splinters
4. No small sized flat screwdriver, which was on the Micra
5. Scissors are much smaller than the Squirt S4 but on par with the Victorinox 58 mm SAKs
The Leatherman Squirt PS4 and ES4 offer an amazing set of tools which include pliers and scissors in the same model, unlike the older S4 (scissors) or P4 (pliers) models or the Micra in which the presence of one excluded the other. If Leatherman ever makes the ES4 or PS4 with plain steel or aluminum handles, I feel that they would be close to perfect.
If I had only gotten the squirt I would have been happy but since we also got the style cs I am finding myself jealous of my wife. The style cs looks like it was designed to be this size, while the squirt is too much like a full sized leatherman shrunk down to toy size.
The squirt's pliers are great and the knife is OK (wish it locked), but the rest of this tool is too fiddly or hard to get at. The scissors are comically small and broke after 6 months, the wood file is really not important in daily use, and the screw drivers are both very hard to get at and lack a real phillips head. A keychain tool needs to be well designed as weight and space are at a premium, and the squirt isn't well designed.
The place where the difference is most clear is in the bottle opener. The bottle opener on the squirt is nearly impossible to get out and requires endless fiddling on the edge of the bottle to work. The bottle opener on the style cs is combined with the carabiner so it's always there and it's big and works great.
It's a shame you have to pick between the style cs and a pliers plus knife combo. I think Leatherman should dump the squirt design pattern and just invest in more options for the style cs. For starters, add a pliers option that includes a knife and a real phillips head off the short end of the tool (like the skeletool).
So, upshot as I see it is that if you are on the fence about the importance of pliers vs scissors, get the style cs. The bottle opener alone is worth it. The squirt is good for pliers and OK for a knife, but is frustrating to use, especially after using a well designed tool like the style cs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I picked this up when I saw one of our maintenance workers using it while doing a small repair on one of our production machines. Read morePublished 1 day ago by RBH
this is even smaller than I thought, which is a plus.
The metal is slim but feels thick, like it won't bend or break. Read more
Not much to say it's a leatherman, they have a great reputation for a reason. Just don't try to put it past its limitsPublished 3 days ago by johnny rodriguez
This is a great gift for friends/family/coworkers. I have had this on my keychain for 2+ years now and it still functions fine and the little keyring circle has proven durable. Read morePublished 7 days ago by PEE CEE
Nice compact little tool. It's still sorta heavy but I can put it in my pocket with out too much of an issue.Published 7 days ago by Spencer Hamblin
Got this as a gift. Very tiny with everything you could possibly need.Published 7 days ago by Kari Henderson
I use this in my survival kit. Small, quality it good. You can read from all the reviews this product is highly recommended.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Surprised my hubby with this last year for his bday. He loves it and look for reasons to use it haha. Small enough for his key chain and to fit in his pocket.Published 11 days ago by Clara Sebby