|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 2 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||831488|
|Size||Sheath not Included|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||25 Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Leatherman - Style PS Multitool, Black
|Price:||$27.37 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Extra feature Points. There should only be 5 bullet points.
- FEATURING 8 TOOLS: Spring-action Needle nose Pliers, Spring-action Regular Pliers, Spring-action Wire Cutters, Spring-action Scissors, Flat/Phillips Screwdriver, Tweezers, Nail File, Carabiner/Bottle Opener.
- ALWAYS ACCESSIBLE: The Style PS features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife. Additionally, the Style PS has a strong loop for attaching a split ring or key ring, allowing you to keep the multitool handy at all times.
- BLACK, GLASS-FILLED NYLON HANDLE: Glass-filled Nylon is a thermoplastic material that improves strength by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY: The Style PS goes everywhere you do, even the airport. The Style PS is compliant with current TSA (Transportation Security Administration) regulations for allowable carry-on items.
- LEATHERMAN 25 YEAR GUARANTEE: We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product is free from manufacturer's defects and will give you many years of dependable service. If the tool does have a defect, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning or sharpening. This warranty covers products purchased through an authorized dealer and proof of purchase from an authorized dealer may be required.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Leatherman - Style PS Multitool, Black
Leatherman 831207 Style CS Stainless Steel Multi-Tool
Leatherman - Skeletool Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel
Gerber Dime Multi-Tool, Black [30-000469]
Leatherman - Wingman Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel
Leatherman - Squirt PS4 Multitool, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 3.1 x 1.3 in||1.25 x 2 x 3 in||1 x 4 x 1 in||4 x 2.75 x 0.6 in||1 x 3.8 x 2 in||2 x 3.2 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.45 ounces||5.01 ounces||2.2 ounces||6.88 ounces||1.9 ounces|
The handy Style PS is one unique, travel-friendly, multi-tool. With spring-action pliers, a file, scissors, tweezers, bottle opener and mini-screwdriver, you'll never be without your most necessary tools; now even when you travel! Fits in a pocket or clips on your pack or bag for easy portability. So stylish it's almost a shame it fits so easily in your pocket. Closed length: 2.9 inches (7.5 cm); Weight: 1.58 oz (44.7 g).
From the Manufacturer
The handy Style PS is one unique, travel-friendly multitool with spring-action pliers, a file, scissors, and tweezers.
Top customer reviews
I like that there's no blade on this tool, so I can leave it on my keychain when I go through TSA security. I fly all the time, and this way I won't need to worry about forgetting I have a blade with my carry-on luggage. The steel tweezers are a bit tough to get out of the side if you don't have strong fingernails or another tool, but that breaks in with a few uses. With the little scissors and the file, this makes a great little tool when a blade isn't needed.
-Much smaller than I had expected. (key chain-size)
-Possibly not very useful, being the only tools are: pliers, scissors, 1 screwdriver (appears to be a flat-head, but manual says can also be used as a Phillips), file, a pair of tweezers, and a bottle opener.
The first test was to get it through airport security. Port Columbus airport searched my carry-on because of it, but after checking it--said no problem. The TSA agent that examined it mentioned it was the first multi-tool he'd seen without a knife. Incidentally, on my return trip, it didn't trigger any bag check at Philadelphia Airport.
The second test was: is it useful? Well, I used the tweezers (which, by the way are hard to remove; this can be easily remedied by removing them and bending the top a bit so the top sticks out more when stored in the Leatherman handle)--and I also used the scissors several times during my trip. I haven't used the screwdriver yet, and although you wouldn't want to use it for anything "big" because of the small size, it appears that it may be helpful for smaller screws.
Construction seems good/sturdy, although--95% of the item is metal and I'm not sure why one of the sides of the handle is made of black plastic. (Why not just make the whole thing metal?) One particular feature I liked was, while the pliers require the unit to be opened, all other tools can be accessed without opening the unit (i.e.: they're accessible from the outside). There is a spring-loaded clip that turns the hook of the bottle opener into something that can clip-onto a key chain for easy carrying. Although the clip seems to be slightly off-center, the spring has a good feel to it and the Leatherman stays attached to your key chain.
All in all, while I could have liked to have 1 additional screwdriver (maybe with a bigger head or maybe a Phillips), I've already used the unit several times and it has proven to be a helpful (and TSA-friendly) companion. Good size (and value) for the money. Backed by Leatherman's usual guarantee.
Update 11/16/11: I still manage to find a use (or two) for this item nearly everyday. I've learned to live with the lack of some tools for the convenience of being able to have a keychain-sized unit. File and scissors come in handy nearly every day!
I have 2 different car keys on separate key rings, and then a 3rd with a other miscellaneous keys.
Having this in my pocket is just perfect, from the bottle opener to the small file/screwdriver.
I have had to use each tool a couple of times, and has been great for all that I have needed it for.
If you think this is something you can substitute for say more solid pliers for automotive work, where you can really crank down?
Yeah that't not gonna happen, the proper tool for the proper job.
Opening a bottle of beer, check
Opening mail, check
Tightening screws up on my glasses or the screws on my folding pocket knife, check
Using the pliers for small jobs, small nuts 'n' bolts. check
Most recent customer reviews
I attached a lanyard, so I can keep track of it after I show TSA it does not have a blade