Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 648 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 716 reviews
on April 26, 2017
My all time favorite perfume, and it never gets old nor disappoints. I'm so glad the smell has not changed at all over the years. The price is competitive and I will buy again and again and again. Love this product.
on March 20, 2017
Love the smell of this perfume! Unlike many perfumes the smell lasts all day but isn't overwhelming when first applied. This price is almost half of the retail price in store great value!
on April 1, 2017
This perfume smells DIVINE!! If you like clean, fresh, green, aquatic, yet floral perfumes, this is for you!! It also lasts at least 10 hours!! Its definitely a spring and summer perfume. I would say this is a MUST TRY AND MUST HAVE!!!
on May 10, 2017
Great smelling perfume, I use this all the time and it's actually cheaper here on Amazon than it is at the tax-free shop at the airport!!
on August 6, 2016
Not the same fragrance as I had before. Not sure if it is old or what. Disappointed.
on July 14, 2017
I was never a perfume user until the last few years; I bought this perfume while stuck in an airport on a delay, and have worn this and only this ever since. It's a beautiful light scent that, from the feedback I've gotten, both men and women seem to like, not cloying or musky.
on June 19, 2017
This product is clearly counterfeit. The fragrance is totally diffierent than the real thing. Fades in 2 minutes. I cried. $50.00 out the window.
on September 23, 2016
I don't understand the comments saying "This is fake". I've been wearing Issey Miyake for over 20 years and this is 100% the real deal.
on May 24, 2017
I think this is a knockoff. Doess not smell the same or does not last like the one I received as a gift. I liked it so well I ordered for myself but it is not the same.
on May 5, 2017
This is one of my all time favorites and I was not disappointed! It's the original wrapped and new, and about half priced compared to Macy's! This is light, floral and clean without being sweet - love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.