Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 14, 2017
So far, the fist DVD is defective. It stops and skips where Gus is explaining about Hawaii...it skips all the way to Beaver and Larry make-believing a drive. VERY irritating. I started it over 3 times to be sure. I'll update if anything else goes wrong. Of SO, I'll return it.
on November 27, 2015
This review is for the actual item not the series
I bought all seasons and at least 1 disk out of all 6 seasons has some kinda manufacture defect on it, looks like smudges on the disk. B items sold here
on September 6, 2017
Good season
on August 31, 2017
Some of the discs skip a little or act up. I take them out and try to clean them off as it looked like they had s dusty film on them. Not as pleased with this purchase as others.
on January 25, 2013
Great DVD of a great classic TV program. Valuable lessons taught in an age where everything seemed less rushed and complicated. Worth every penny!
on July 28, 2017
Good quality
on October 17, 2015
Every bit as good as I remembered.The video and audio quality are perfect.Now I can watch these great shows whenever I like. I'll be ordering season 5 soon!
on June 21, 2016
they're all good (the seasons) just wish season 1 and season 2 was available for streaming!
on January 9, 2017
Leave it to Beaver is one of my favorites
on August 18, 2016
Good old fashioned TV programming suitable for children.