- Series: APTS Press Monograph Series
- Paperback: 138 pages
- Publisher: Asia Pacific Theological Seminary Press; 1 edition (June 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9718942270
- ISBN-13: 978-9718942277
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,135,967 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Leave a Legacy: Increasing Missionary Longevity (APTS Press Monograph Series) (Volume 2) Paperback – June 1, 2013
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Russ Turney, along with his wife, Patsy, have been Assemblies of God missionaries since 1983, first serving in the Philippines and now serving as the Regional Director for the Assemblies of God (USA) World Missions for the Asia Pacific and Pacific Oceana regions of the world.; Greg Mundis is the Executive Director of the Assemblies of God World Missions (USA).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|