- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Leboo M.2 Key-M NGFF to PCI-E 4X Adapter Converter Card,PCI Riser Slot Adapter 4Pin Power Cable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Convert NGFF M.2 port on your motherboard to a PCI-E X4 interface
- Floppy 4 pin power connector available for stable power
- 2 screw holes 2260/2280 available
- Supports data transfer up to 4.0GB/s. Supports socket 3 (M Key). One PCI-E 4X female socket and one NGFF M.2 Key M male connector available
- Easy installation & no driver required.Supports any OS, like Windows, Win CE & Linux etc
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
FebSmart PCI-E Riser for Bitcoin Litecoin ETH Coin Mining 6 PIN Powered PCIE Extension Cable GPU Riser Ethereum Mining ETH GPU Extension Cable PCIEX1 to PCIE X16 Extender VER006C GPU Riser(6-PCS)
FebSmart PCI-E Riser for Bitcoin Litecoin ETH Coin Mining 6 PIN Powered PCIE Extension Cable GPU Riser Ethereum Mining ETH GPU Extension Cable PCIEX1 to PCIE X16 VER006C GPU Riser(Blue 6-PCS)
Bee easter NGFF to PCI-E Riser Card M.2 Port to PCIE Expansion Card NGFF to PCI-E X4 Slot Adapter
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
M.2 NGFF SSD Male to PCI-e Express 4X Female Converter Adapter Card with 4pin power Supply Cable
This adapter allows users to use standard PCI-e 1x/4x card in an M.2 NGFF M key slot in desktop or laptop.
Features: 1. Transparent to the operating system and does not require any software drivers
2. Supports data transfer up to 4.0GB/s. Supports socket 3 (M Key).
3. One PCI-E 4X female socket and one NGFF M.2 Key M male connector available
4. Floppy 4 pin power connector available for stable power.
5. 2 screw holes 2260/2280 available. Easy installation & no driver required.
6. Supports any OS, like Windows, WinCE & Linux etc.
7. Allows users to use standard PCI-e 4x card in an M.2 NGFF M key slot in the Desktop or Laptop
Material: environmental protection PCB
Name: M.2 (NGFF) SSD to PCI-e Express 4X Adapter Card
Dimension: 80 mm (L) x 22 mm (W)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After getting everything set up initially, I began to encounter issues where my graphics driver would crash. After several weeks of investigation, I noticed that GPU-Z would report voltage fluctuations on my graphics card. As a result, I began to suspect a possible power supply issue. Eventually, I connecting my graphics card directly to the PCI-E slot on my motherboard and everything began to work perfectly fine. Therefore, these GPU risers were the cause of the voltage fluctuations. Would not recommend. Would definitely return these if I hadn't spent more than 30 days troubleshooting graphics card issues...
Using 6 pin direct from the power supply to power the riser, they handled RX-480's with full cover waterblocks burning a heavy overclock and +50% power limit for the four hours I took evaluating that config. MY GPUs have set a board on fire before, so +1 for Leboo... Although I expect that test would have melted the SATA power cables which should not have been included. The Molex SATA part is only rated for 54W on the 12v line, and is not safe to use on many GPU's.
I will be purchasing more....