Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Leca Clay Orchid/Hydroponic Grow Media - 2 lbs.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made of 100% natural clay. Pebbles are of uniform, round shape. Inert, pH-neutral, clean and decorative. Comes in a 2 lbs. package.
- For Orchids - porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir.
- The size of the pebbles is perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias.
- For Hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests.
- Will approximately fill: twenty-four 2" pots, or eight 3" pots, or two 5" pots.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
clay pebbles are made of 100% natural clay. is inert, pH-neutral, clean and at the same time, decorative. Potting media for Orchids - Used alone or in combination with coconut husk chips, bark, charcoal or other orchid media, porous structure can provide excellent aeration around the roots while its ability to act as a water reservoir will be appreciated by your orchids when water is needed. The size of the pebbles is perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias. Hydrophonic/Hydroculture media - The capilliarity and the structure of the clay pebbles ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests. Drainage - Compared to gravel, is lighter and can act as a water reservoir. can then release the water when its surroundings needed it. Decoration - With its red color and mostly round shape, is often used as a decorative top-layer for indoor plants and outdoor gardens. As a top layer, it will also prevent the top soil from drying out quickly.
Showing 1-8 of 418 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
have to go tru two bag by hand to fish out more or less useful pebbles. 60% of rocks are broken with sharp edge or to small for standart mesh lid Hard to wash all the dust out becouse broken rocks constantly create more In the metall boll what i got left with to use
Not to mentioned contaminated with outher stones who's nows what's kinde rocks they're how will they mess with PH level in the system
In away my foul they is another seller with same pic a quater on top of expended clay no problems the outstanding cherry picked rocks
I recommend this product to all hydroponic users. The only reason I gave it four stars was because it was dirty. I would have gave it five stars if I used it for hydroponics for sure because it is a good product and I bought it at a good price.