|Standing screen display size||27 Inches|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Lecho Front Glass Bezel Replacement for 27 Inch Thunderbolt and Cinema Display A1316 A1407
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tempered front glass cover replacement compatible with iMac 27 inch Thunderbolt and Cinema Display.
- For Thunderbolt Display Mid 2011 - MC914LL/A. Part No.: 922-9919
- For Cinema Display Mid 2010 - MC007LL/A. Part No.: 922-9344
- Safe and environment-friendly packing with degradable EPE foam and reusable corrugated box.
- Two side films to protect the glass from scratch. Please do remove them before instal.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This is real tempered glass, aftermarket Lecho brand OEM replacement part. Fits perfectly. Looks original.
No need to hire a professional, you can DIY even without tools.
- LCD Cinema Display 27'' A1316 Mid 2010: MC007LL/A
- Thunderbolt Display 27'' A1407 Mid 2011: MC914LL/A
- APN: 922-9919, 922-9344
- Printed Part #: 816-0242
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd recommend NOT getting the suction cups. The screen lifts off easily by pulling the edge.