Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,300 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,326 reviews
on July 20, 2017
This unit will knock out any surrounding sounds. Works perfectly. Love all the different choices.
on July 18, 2017
It's a good noise machine, but I find myself only using a few of the sounds and disliking a lot of the other ones. Also, I'd love for the volume to be numbered instead of having to count in my head where I'm at. I wouldn't mind paying extra for something like that. Build quality seems good and I'm sure it will last a long time.
on July 11, 2017
If you have trouble sleeping at night and need a fan noise like I do this is the thing for you. Best white noise machine I have ever used period !
on July 11, 2017
works great for babies
on July 9, 2017
Awesome product! I used to sleep to the sound of a fish tank, but I recently moved to a new place and ended up letting the fish tank go. Slept horrible being in a quite room. Picked this product up and it's great! Yeah it might not have a running water sound but the white noise does it for me. Fall asleep in a matter of no time when I use this at night. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a great white noice/ fan noice box.
on July 8, 2017
White noise that delivers
on July 7, 2017
I have 3! Small and blocks out unwanted noise!
on July 4, 2017
They provide a USB plug and adapter. I would rather just have a wall transformer. Other than that it does what I need.
on July 3, 2017
My wife came home from a weekend at her girl friends house and raved about a white noise machine they used when the slept. So I wanted to get her a nice one for her birthday.

This unit is basically a speaker that allows you to click through different frequencies of white noise. It operates like a device from the 80's or 90's. It's the kind of overpriced crap you'd find at sharper image next to the $60 airplane pillows. You can download a free app that does the same exact thing with the same sound quality. It would have been overpriced in the 80's or 90's as well. Keep up the search. If this was $10-7 I'd recommend it highly, but it's not worth the price paid.
on June 30, 2017
Terrific product. Quick service.