LectroFan Micro Wireless Sleep Sound Machine and Bluetooth Speaker with Fan Sounds, White Noise, and Ocean Sounds for Sleep and Sound Masking
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Adaptive Sound Technologies|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 2 x 2.8 inches; 4.8 Ounces|
About this item
- Ten unique sounds for sleep and relaxation, including five fan sounds, four white noise variations, and a soothing ocean sound
- Compact swivel design lets you project the sound where you want it for optimal effectiveness
- Wireless Bluetooth audio with a built-in microphone for listening to music or making conference calls with your smartphone
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 16 hours of ambient sounds or six hours of streaming audio between charges
- With rich, lush sound in a small size, it's a great way to take white noise and wireless audio with you wherever you go
- NOTE: Shipping regulations require that Lithium Ion batteries be shipped mostly discharged.The battery needs to be charged before use.
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Advanced, Compact Sound Machine
The LectroFan micro is a compact portable white noise and sound machine that offers many uses from privacy to a good night’s sleep for all ages. The micro has 10 unique non looping sounds including 5 different fan sounds, 4 white noises, and an ocean soundstory. The sounds can be personalized with the ability to precisely select the volume from a whisper to significantly louder than a mechanical fan. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 16 hours while playing its built-in sounds and 6 hours while streaming audio via Bluetooth. Find the right combination of sound and volume for your best night’s sleep.
A Cordless Bluetooth Speaker
Pair the LectroFan micro with your phone and have a powerful Bluetooth speaker that can go anywhere. Twist the micro to direct the speaker for upward or forward facing sound. Adjust the volume with the precise 1db increments for the perfect level from background music to a concert experience. The micro is rechargable and has a 6-hour playback battery life when fully charged with the USB power cable.
Protect Your Privacy
LectroFan micro’s fan, white noise and ocean sounds are the perfect background for a private conversation. It not only keeps unwanted noise out of your space, but it can keep your conversation in. Whether using it for an office, medical practice, or just at home, the micro can ensure that you are able to have the privacy you need anywhere you need it.
Toss In A Suitcase
Whether you are on the road for work, or on a lavish vacation, sleeping in a hotel can be upsetting to your sleep cycle. Bring consistency to your sleep environment by bringing the LectroFan micro. The micro can drown out unfamiliar sounds of nature or loud hotel guests. The USB cord makes it easy for anything from car to international travel.
Moves Wherever You Do
Don’t let cords keep you captive, take your music with you indoors and out. The LectroFan micro has a 6-hour playback battery life designed to keep your music going anywhere you want to be. Share music or a podcast with your family and friends using the ease of Bluetooth, and with crystal clear sound from a small sleek cordless speaker
Describe your products in 3 words.
Portable Sleep Solution
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
After the success of the original LectroFan, we listened to our customers who voiced a need for a smaller version with the ability to play audio via Bluetooth.
What makes your product special?
The proprietary software inside the LectroFan Micro runs an algorithm that dynamically generates the sound. This means no disruptive looping. The LectroFan micro Wireless also features a realistic gentle surf sound using advanced synthesis technology to produce a non-repeating ocean Soundstory great for sleep and relaxation. Its very versatile being our first sound machine with Bluetooth capabilities. Lastly, its very small yet has the ability to be very loud when needed.
What has been the best part of your experience?
Creating innovative products that make an impact on people's sleep experience and life
From the Manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ETA: Downgraded to three stars because now six weeks later it won't hold a charge, no bluetooth and reset (power button for > 15 seconds) doesn't do anything. Notified manufacturer on 2017/12/05 and am hoping for satisfaction.
1. Full sound! It is amazing how something so small can be so loud.
2. A variety of sounds and pitches to choose from. I hate high-pitched white noise, but this little machine has a nice variety of lower pitches, which are pleasing to my ears. We usually keep it on the same sound, but it's nice to be able to select from various options, depending on the background noise of the room you're in.
3. Being so small, it's easily portable. We bought this when my daughter was a newborn, and it is so nice to be able to throw it into a diaper bag without sacrificing space.
4. NO LOOPING! I've had other white noise machines (e.g., the Marpac Hushh) or apps in which I would start to hear the loops after a while, and it would drive me nuts. Even using this thing for hours a day every single day during my 3-month maternity leave, I was never able to detect any sort of loop. It is fantastic!
5. It holds a long charge. I haven't done a complete test to see how long it really lasts, but I do know it will last at least 12 hours on a full charge.
Things I don't love:
1. If I had to come up with something, I guess it would be that it's easy to hit the wrong button since they are so small. However, this is such a minor issue.
Update 7/8/18: after using this noise machine daily for 10+ months, the power button ended up somehow being depressed too far into the machine, rendering it useless. I read a couple of other reviews that mentioned something similar happen, so it seems this is a design flaw. However, prior to the power button problem, the sound was still going strong and charges still seemed to last a long while. I’m buying a replacement since I still love the sounds it creates, and I love how easy it is to take with us on the go (fantastic for baby’s naps!). In the interim, we are using the Marpac Hushh machine for white noise at night, but the electronic undertones & loops are driving me crazy! I’m bringing this rating down to 4 stars. It’s really annoying to be buying a replacement less than one year later!
When I opened it my jaw dropped. This thing is tiny. I thought there's no way...
I can't sleep without a fan- period. I have tinnitus and the slightest noise wakes me.
Plugged this little thing in and couldn't believe it! Its better than any fan I've ever owned. Its loud enough and has several settings. It doesn't look nor feel cheap either.
Highly recommend this adorable little fan.
Small and lightweight
Fairly dang loud for its size
Battery lasted for a couple night's sleep on one charge
Had a nice range of basic noises that were consistent sounding and had really seamless loops.
I used it on two occasions. I just got it out to use again and it's dead. It will not turn on. It will not charge. For what I paid I'm really disappointed. I've had it for less than a year and treated it very gently.