Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on August 20, 2017
For those in the know there won't really be anything new here. I understand licensing Zep music can be pricey but I could have done without the attempts at Zeplike music in the background over and over.
on April 21, 2014
If you love Led Zeppelin's music you will love this look into the band at its prime. If you were young when they were young, you will love reliving this time in your life!!!
on October 12, 2016
After reading some of the reviews concerning this movie, I must admit that I was a bit apprehensive. I ordered it anyway. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC !! I saw Led Zep in concert in 1972, 1975 and 1977 at the San Diego Sports Arena....and I was the first in line to get in each time (when spending the night at an arena the night before was thought to be insane - and it was "open seating" back then - with no rip-off ticket agency scalpers !! I actually took color photos of them when in the front row two of the three times I saw them !)....at any rate, a good friend of mine at University High School in San Diego, Cameron Crowe, recently left school to be their "road writer" for Rolling Stone magazine, after R.S. editor, Jann Wenner, read Cameron's work in "Cream" magazine. He and I loved Led Zeppelin in high school. They were the most FANTASTIC band in the world to see in concert...and after watching this DVD, it brought back some of those incredible memories I felt as a 24-year old (now in my 60's)....and while I was watching them on my TV with this DVD, I felt, ONCE AGAIN, the power and the AWE from the mighty Zep once again....fantastic interviews of the band, and great chronicle of the band, how they formed, the myths and legends, and the incredible history of the most dynamic rock and roll band ever seen, heard or to perform on planet Earth's history !
on April 15, 2017
some good music....
on August 7, 2017
excellent
on April 12, 2017
Enjoyed
on October 14, 2014
I thought there was going to be more to this, and I was a little disapponted. I found out a few things about Led Zeppelin that I didn't know before, that was cool.
on January 22, 2015
It wasn't exactly what I expected to get. But it's OK. This band was heavily explored in and out for so many years and some people manage to squeeze it to the very last drop even today;)))
on March 29, 2013
This DVD has lots of interesting clips and bits of information, and some good interviews and footage. Too bad most of this documentary is focused solely on Zeppelin's early years. Still, I enjoyed what was presented and would recommend this DVD to both hardcore and casual fans. Let's hope for a sequel to this DVD to compliment Zep's latter achievements.
on September 26, 2016