|Screen Size||50 millimeters|
Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet: allows you to send and receive cryptocurrency and offers secured storage and geared towards convenience. Hardware wallets can be easily plugged into phone or computer. The Zcash wallet keeps data confidential and can be locked by a PIN code
- Compatibility Apps: ideal to use with companion apps such as crypto-currency wallets, FIDO U2F, SSH. This digital currency wallet supports FIDO universal second factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane
- Secure Digital Currency Wallet: accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Digital wallet offers easy restoration on Ledger device or compatible wallets. Compactly designed hardware is black in color and offers extra durability
- Ethereum Crypto-currency Wallet: smart and ergonomic design makes it easy to carry the hardware wallet anywhere and can be kept in small pockets easily. Ultra-safe cryptocurrency wallet checks and confirms transactions on the display
- Nano S Wallet Supports: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Ark (ARK), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Expanse (EXP), Dash (DASH), Digibyte (DGB), Dogecoin (DOGE), Komodo (KMD), Litecoin (LTC), NEO (NEO), Pivx (PIVX), Posw Coin (POSW), Qtum(QTUM), Stealthcoin (XST), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Stratis (STRAT), Ubiq (UBQ), Vertcoin (VTC), Viacoin (VIA), Ripple (XRP), Zcash (ZEC)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
Safety WarningThe Ledger app can only work with genuine devices. Remember: never share your seed (24 recovery words). Never buy used Ledger products.
Legal Disclaimer"Ledger Official" is the manufacturer of this product. Buying from "Ledger Official" ensures that you are buying a brand new product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My Ledger Nano S arrived today in a shrink wrapped box (as expected). Upon opening the box I discovered stains on the metal indicating that someone had handled it sometime after manufacturing. See the attached photo so you can see what I'm describing.
I feel compelled to write this review because the sole purpose of a hard wallet is to securely store crypto currency.
Google this below because amazon does not allow external links
How to verify the security integrity of my Nano S
This was the preamble to explain where I am coming from. My review of Ledger after 20 min of setting it up (more like writing down the recovery phrase) and using:
1. Form-factor and build quality is on par with Trezor
2. Setup process is generally fine, but Trezor's is more polished
3. Pin-code for Ledger is only four digits long? A bit too short, but probably not a big concern
Now bad parts:
1. If only I knew that I have to have Chrome to use their Ledger Manager. I am on Mac, with Safari and FF, why I should keep a third browser just to run the dongle wallet? Can't you create an Electron app or something?
2. OK, I get Ledger Manager and see a long list of supported coins. Cool! Let me install Ripple App to start with. "Unable to Install Application". Wow, good start. Let me read FAQ. Here is another surprise - Ledger Nano S has enough memory only for 5 apps, so although there are 20 apps in the manager they suggest you rotate them all the time. Very convenient if you just want to make one transaction.
3. Fine, perhaps I have too many apps. Let me uninstall ETH for instance. "Unable to Remove Application". Really?
4. Let's look at the logs - there are some messages about "old firmware", but if I open the firmware tab in Ledger Manager there is nothing there.
5. They suggest me to contact support, but my gut tells me I am not going to like it (it is a speculation - I am sure they are wonderful and very responsive).
So, to summarize - setup process is OK, but I found Trezor to be more polished. Support of alt coins in theory is great and to many will be the only selling point over Trezor, but you have to keep Chrome and you can only have 5 apps at any given time. My 10min experience is that it is very buggy and now the only option I have is to contact Ledger Support to assist me with brand new product...
I cannot be any clearer, people.
After opening the box, the first thing I see is this Ledger with a bunch of crap all over it. I was able to wipe it off, but that’s not the point. Someone has clearly tampered with this.
There was also some other dings and scratches on the sides. And there was no tamper-proof seal.
I should have listened to others who told me to purchase this device directly from Ledger and not from Amazon. I’m returning mine. Buyer beware.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.