Ledger Nano S Bitcoin Wallet Ethereum Crypto Altcoin Litecoin Ripple With MicroUSB Cable Lanyard & Zeox Stylus Pen
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most secure Bitcoin Wallet- Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor)
- Your hardware wallet confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code. Please do not share your pin or secret words with others.
- Compatible with Apps- The Ledger Nano S allows use of companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications
- Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane
- Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ledger Nano S
Cryptocurrency hardware wallet
Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer with USB and embeds a secure OLED display to double check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
When you own cryptocurrencies, you need to protect your confidential data and the access to your funds. With Ledger Nano S, secrets like private keys are never exposed and sensitive operations are isolated inside your hardware wallet within a stateoftheart Secure Element, locked by a PIN code. Transactions cannot get tampered with, they are physically verified on the embedded screen with a simple press of a button.
Our Unique Technology
We developed a distinctive operating system OS called BOLOS, which we integrate either to a secure chip for the Ledger wallet line, or to a Hardware Security Module , HSM, for various enterprise solutions. So far, Ledger has been the only player in the market to provide this technology.
Ledger Nano S is based on a dual chip architecture ST31, STM32, Certification level CC EAL5 Plus.
Ledger Nano S ensures only you can access your accounts by requiring a 4 digit PIN code each time it is plugged to your computer.
Your private keys are never held or known by Ledger or a third party: they are hard locked in the Secure Element. With Ledger Nano S, your wallet remains decentralized, you are your own bank.
Initialization or restoration of your configuration is fully done on the secure environment of the Ledger Nano S. Your cryptographic secrets are never exposed to the outside world.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since I have it, I at least want to see if it does the job as well as people say. I did plenty of research on the web, i only found great reviews, everyone seemed to love it. That was before I made the purchase. Bummed, but blessed