Ledgle Led Grow Light 300W Full Spectrum UV IR Plant Grow Lamp for Indoor Greenhouse Garden Plants Veg and Flowering
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【300w LED Grow Light】50 LEDs in total(6w for every LED) which is much brighter and efficient than others,scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output,Let your plants enjoy the natural sunshine
- 【Full spectrum】 the light include red,blue,yellow,white,IR and UV which is similar to the sunshine,(IR and UV is veyr dim,Don't think the two dim led not work,It is indispensable) ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
- 【Powerful cooling system】Holes on the aluminum panel for heat convection, two cooling fans and heat sink in every led grow light fixture, keep the lights cool and quiet, no hurt for plants.
- 【Three switch mode】different switch on mode bring different led bulbs on or off,which will produce different light spectrum and simulate colors, temperatures and spectral outputs of the sun,meet different grow stage demands of our plant
- 【Adjustable socket】MORE CONVENIENT FOR YOU TO ADJUST HEIGHT AND LIGHT INTENSITY: strong hanging support line with adjustable socket, which will make you more convenient to adjust height of your plant light
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
LEDGLE - One World, One Light
Our Ledgle reg; LED Light, with its combination of targeted spectrum beams,
optimized luminosity, double switches for differentiated functionality, and
large area coverage with highly controlled heat dissipation, is the ideal lighting,
growing, and boosting tool for all indoor gardening purposes.
Veg (Croissance) = Red: 630nm/6pcs Blue:430nm/2pcs Blue:450nm/4pcs Blue:470nm/6pcs White: 4000K/ 2pcs White: 7000K/2pcs White: 12000K/ 2pcs IR(infrared Ray): 730nm/1pc
Bloom (Flowering) = Red:660nm/12pcs Red:630nm/2pcs Orange:610nm/4pcs Yellow:585nm/4pcs Royal Blue:430nm/1pc
Veg (Croissance) = Red: 630nm/Blue:430nm/Blue:450nm/Blue:470nm/ White: 4000K/White: 7000K/White: 12000K/ IR(infrared Ray): 730nm
Fans Quantity: 2 quiet cooling fans
Working Temperature range: 0-131 Degrees Fahrenheit
Angel of the Crystal Lens: 120 degrees
Dimensions: 11.88 quot; x 6.68 quot; x 2.6 quot
Coverage Area: 6~10 Square Feet for Vegetated Stage / 4~6 Square Feet for Flowering Stage
1 x 50X6W LED Grow Light
1 x Free Stainless Steel hanging kit
1x Free Power Cords
Compare with similar items
King Plus 1000w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV and IR for Greenhouse Indoor Plant Veg and Flower
Advanced Platinum Series P300 300w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM
G8LED 600 Watt MEGA LED Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV-B)
Kind K5 XL1000 LED Grow Light
Advanced Platinum Series P900 900w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LEDGLE||KingLED||PlatinumLED||G8LED||Xtreme Hydro||PlatinumLED|
|Wattage||—||1,000 watts||300 watts||3 watts||—||900 watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am happy with ledgle 300 watt full spectrum led
It is currently Feb 22, 2017 the light is still on...
My biggest worry about buying one of these lights, was led bulb quality... you hear about a lot of lights burning bulbs out after minimal use. But my light on the other hand, Guess what.... every led buld in this light is still functional....
So 5months of being on 24/7 and this light still works like day one.
I will definitely be purchasing from this seller again. Great product
Lacks waterproofing and U/L fireproofing certifications but as long as precautions are taken these don't necessarily matter.
Not being able to daisy chain is an unfourtanate oversight that seems like it should be a more universal feature however design steps in the growing area can help mitigate this problem, uses one of the standard 3 prong PC/PSU pwer supply cables that can be found in just about any length as well.
( coverage area..Not the vertical distance to the actual light)..So it doesn't cover a large area but it is very well built and has nice red flowering option. If ur not flowering I would pay the extra 20$ and get the vipstara 300 watt bc of coverage area. Butt this is a nice..Smaller lite that will do very well for one larger plant.
I really like how quiet this grow light is, especially since it has 2 internal fans that blow out the top of the unit keeping it cool.. I have this set up on a timer and it runs for 12 straight hours a day. One of the things that attracted me to this grow light was the fact that it is set up so if 1 light burns out the unit will still stay on. and that it covers a pretty good size area, compared to that of the screw in bulb type of grow lights.
This grow light can be set up several different ways, it can be set to leaf, it can be set to bloom or it can be set to both. It comes with all the hardware needed to hang it. Set up is super easy. The unit itself is very heavy duty and sturdy. It is not going to fall apart. Basically all you do is hang it up plug it in and decide what light mode you need and that is all. I am very happy so far, my plants all seem to be growing in the right direction now.