|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 5.55 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||500845|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ledlenser, MT6 Handheld Flashlight, High Power LED, 600 Lumens, Lanyard and Sheath, Outdoor Series, Backpacking, Hiking, Camping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 600 LUMENS STRONG: A powerful, high-performance flashlight built for the outdoors. Smart Light Technology features 3 programmable light functions (Power, Low Power, and Defense Strobe).
- RAPID FOCUS: For seamless, crystal clear focusing on objects far and near. Patented Advanced Focus System provides optimal light transmission.
- SMART FEATURES: Transportation lock prevents light from being turned on accidentally. Battery indicator.
- LONG-LASTING: Provides 192 hours of light and features an energy saving mode. Includes 3 batteries, a sheath and a lanyard.
- 7-YEAR GUARANTEE: We take pride in the craftsmanship of our products - if your purchase has a defect in material or workmanship we'll repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
600 Lumens, MT6 Flashlight with Rapid Focus System
|Battery life (hours)||8-192||6-144||9-192||5-96|
|Rechargeable||No; comes with AA batteries||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Low battery warning||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Weight||250 g||156 g||253 g||620 g|
|Dimensions||5.6 in x 1.7 in||5.0 in x 1.3 in||5.9 in x 1.5 in||6.7 in x 3.4 in|
Compare with similar items
Ledlenser, P7 Flashlight with Advanced Focus System
LEDLENSER - T² Tactical Squared Flashlight, 25 - 240 Lumens, Black
Ledlenser, P7R Rechargeable Flashlight with Floating Charge System
GearLight High-Powered Led Flashlight S2000 - Brightest High Lumen Light, Zoomable and Water Resistant - Powerful Camping and Emergency Gear Flashlights
Ledlenser - P5.2 Flashlight with Rapid Focus System, Black w Case
|Sold By||NetRush||NetRush||Photo4Less||PhotonLight.com, Inc.||MIDirect||Photo4Less|
|Are batteries required?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 5.55 x 10 inches||5.24 x 0 x 0 inches||5.9 x 2.4 x 2.2 inches||8.07 x 4.53 x 2.76 inches||7.68 x 1.77 x 1.77 inches||6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.55 lbs||6.77 ounces||5.60 ounces||0.50 lbs||—||2.96 ounces|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some things that stand out:
1) It's bright. Wow is it bright.
2) The beam focus is quickly adjustable for broad lighting a large area or to hone in on a specific spot (great distance too).
3) It's compact and still feels solid and comfortable in my hand.
4) Sometimes it's a little too bright for close work, and it's easy to change to a lower brightness on the fly.
NOTE: Each click of the button changes the brightness... which brings me to...
5) There are three brightness levels. Each click of the power button changes the level. You can program the order of brightness, so you can choose low-medium-brightest or you can choose brightest-medium-low.
6) The light does not get hot even after extended use. It does get warm, but not hot like other lights I've used.
7) Rechargeable with a micro-USB cable.
8) Comes with a case that has a belt loop.
9) The power button placement is in a comfortable location. It also has a satisfying click
Cons (more like super-minor annoyances)
1) sometime when snapping the cover to the case, you can inadvertently press the power button and turn the light on.
2) The metal clip is permanently part of the light, and sometimes it's hard to get my belt or pants pocket into the clip.
Overall, I'm very happy with this light. I've been using a P5R.2 for a while and I really like it, but I needed something brighter. It was a choice between the MT10 and the P7R. I would have liked the floating charger dock that comes with the P7R, but coming from the P5R.2, I know that the power button placement can be annoying sometimes. The MT10 comes in slightly smaller, just as bright, a little cheaper, and is easier to use when my hands are busy working.
2) The battery that came with the MT10 is a blue-colored 3000mAh. The seller's post is green-colored and it was confirmed by a local distributor from my country that the green-colored 18650 battery type has a capacity of 3400mAh. Blue-colored 18650 3000mAh is already considered a phase out model. I have checked several links and websites and only sees green-colored 18650 battery. None of them are displaying the blue-colored type.
3) 400mAh is a significant loss for battery endurance.
4) Sheath's lock button is off-centered.
It seems I was given an old stock. Appreciate if seller will send me a replacement battery of 3400mAh 18650 at their cost. As for the sheath's off-centered lock button, I guess I have to live with that.
Top reviews from other countries
What appealed to me in the advertising blurb was the 600 lumen output which, frankly, is barely adequate in a large field. Maximum brightness is acceptable on 'wide angle' but not at all impressive when you zoom in; it's hopeless at discerning any detail at 2-300 yards because of beam spread and light scatter. A Maglite with a CREE bulb conversion, however, is just amazing for pinpoint illumination at long range with its parallel beam.
I purchased the torch because of the name and it's fair value for money, but it doesn't fully meet my expectations. There are probably better alternatives out there which may not be as well engineered, but are much less expensive. To be really happy for my needs I would want such a torch to push out over 1,000 lumens.
Se pueden programar distintos modos de funcionamiento y tres intensidades lumínicas y una de estroboscopio.
Importante es que funciona con pilas que puedes cambiar in situ por otras sin necesidad cargar baterias.
Foco graduable para concentrar el haz limínico o realizarlo mas amplio. Ha cumplido con mis espectativas.