Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Lee Big Boys' Slim Belted Straight Leg Jeans, Citrine, 12 Regular
Special Size: Big Boys|Size: 12 Regular|Color: Citrine|Change
Price:$24.95

on November 30, 2010
We had such a problem finding jeans to fit my slim 12 year old son who did not want "skinny" jeans. We tried on every brand but none fit right until we found these! And not only did they fit great, they meet the standards of "coolness" for the middle school crowd. Love them!!
on February 22, 2013
These are great jeans for skinny boys/boys with small waists. Cannot find any jeans in stores to fit son. Found these online and when these become tooo short, I will definately order the size bigger.
on May 29, 2014
These are nice jeans... love the look. Just wasn't pleased that this product claimed to be "slim" regulars; they fit like regulars... period. Nothing slim about them.
on November 22, 2013
I need to send them back. I ordered the same size that my son is currently wearing but they do not fit. Nice looking jeans but for some reason the sizing is different. He could not get on.
on January 8, 2014
Too big so had to return. Nice jeans though and a good price. Will look here again and see if I can get something closer to the size I need.
on January 19, 2013
I love this item. Really worth it, great quality, great fit my son loves it. It definately meets my expectations
on May 26, 2015
Bellisima
on February 15, 2015
excellent
on February 24, 2015
excelent
on January 9, 2013
Great quality, true to size, my grandson loves them! He finds them: "So comfortable." So far very durable, definitely a good buy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.