Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,625 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,700 reviews
on February 21, 2016
I had just bought the Lee Dungaree Cargo Shorts – in Khaki / Brown Camo (which Lee calls “Ash Camo”) for my hubby. So I thought I’d also give the Green Camo a try (which Lee calls “Bungee Camo.” Where do they get these names?) My guy loved these, too.

The fit was great. The quality of materials and the workmanship were first rate. The fabric is fairly thick. My beau loved the color. He’s been wanting a green camo cargo shorts for a while. He especially liked the buttons on the rear pockets. (He says Velcro back pocket closers ruin his car’s interior.)

The quality of the included belt is decent. The belt’s webbing is thick, but the double-ring closure seems cheap. The belt’s lighter contrasting color is nice.

He used to wear solid-colored olive cargo shorts. But these are much more stylish and expressive. Highly recommended.
on May 18, 2017
Ordered a pair...liked them. Ordered two more, different colors. All are size 34 and they fit OK. Each came with a different belt...different color, buckle, belt construction, and length (one is three inches shorter than the other two). I didn't pay attention to the belts when I ordered the shorts but going back and looking at each picture for each color I believe the belts are accurately depicted...I wasn't expecting one of them to be three inches shorter though. It's not that big of a deal to me because I'll just swap belts anyway and probably won't use the short one. If I only bought one pair and it came with the short belt though I don't think I'd be that happy.
on February 20, 2016
Decent shorts overall, considering the cheap price I paid. These are casual shorts, but they're not as stylish as I'd hoped. In retrospect, I would not buy them again. I bought them on impulse because they were on sale and because the reviews were good.

Cons: the bottom pocket is kind of gimmicky. It sits on top the main cargo pocket, it sits down too far and it's very shallow.
The "Lee Durangers" logo is way too big for my liking. It makes the person wearing them look like a redneck hick, but that's a personal animus. Other than that, the shorts are fine.
on September 6, 2017
I had been searching for an additional pair of these shorts after having a pair that has lasted me the better part of two years. While my older pair of blue shorts have faded with repeated washes and wears, they have held up excellent and fit as good, if not better, than the day I bought them.

The fit of these shorts is great, and the workmanship and quality of materials is first rate. The fabric is thick and will hold up to wear. These shorts include a belt of contrasting color which will hold up as well as the shorts with dual D-ring closure.

After finding the same model of shorts, I decided I had to buy more because of how well they have fit and held up to the years of abuse I have put them through. Needless to say, these are my favorite shorts and I am very glad that I have found more for a good price.
on May 11, 2017
These are beautiful cargo shorts and the color is a rich chocolate brown -- not too dark, not too light. They are worth every penny. I bought them as a gift for my son and they are perfect!!! The belt is very nice and not some cheap piece either. Lee did a very nice job on this style/color of cargo shorts. I will most likely buy more in the future for others! :)
on January 5, 2013
Good material, not thin and flimsy. The belt is wide and looks better than the thinner belt I'd use otherwise. The simple sliding clasp is easy to deal with. The size 32 product fit perfectly.

Time will tell if it falls apart like most cargo shorts. I will try not running it through a washer and dryer unless it is actually stained in hopes of not stressing the fabric. The Ash Camo cloth (more warm toned than neutral gray) should look OK without machine washing after every time it's worn. Mud spots can simply be rinsed and air dried.

I'm happy with the product after wearing it for one day. It felt fine on a five hour bike ride. One pocket with velcro perfectly fit my wallet. I'd buy another pair again after its good first impression, but will wait and see how it holds up. Hopefully it won't be fraying after six months of active, outdoor use. The review will be updated in the event of problems.
on July 15, 2017
My wife thinks these look great, and out is nice to have something deviating from my usual khaki cargo pants. They are pretty soft without being broken in, leading me to believe they really won't last as long as the "can't busy em" slogan wants you to believe. I believe they will pay about the same as my union Bay or other medium priced shorts should last.
on February 17, 2016
I bought two pairs of these for my son at the same time as ordering a third pair of another brand from elsewhere. These shorts were markedly of better quality. The material is good and sturdy and stands the test of time. These are part of my sons work uniform and take a lot of abuse and endure constant laundering. I've since purchased two more pairs for him, and the first two have held up so well, I can't even tell which ones are newer. My son loves them because they are so comfortable. There are several pockets with ample space and he carries around all of his work keys, wallet, phone, work tools, etc. and other necessities easily this way, which he finds convenient.
on July 4, 2016
I really like the comfortable fit. I wanted a longer pair of shorts without it looking sloppy or sagging. I also really like the pockets. The picture doesn't show it well, but the pockets on the right side of the shorts are a little different than the pockets left side. In the picture you can see that the left side has two pockets, one above the other. On the right side of the shorts there is one large deep pocket accessible with a Velcro top, and attached to the outside of that pocket is a smaller buttoned pocket. I really like the depth of this pocket, and I typically keep my wallet in this pocket so I am not sitting on it all of the time. Even the standard pockets are deep enough that you don't have to worry about your cellphone or change falling out of your pocket when you are sitting. I have several pairs of these shorts, and I don't plan on buying any other style of shorts unless they stop making these.
on July 12, 2017
The pants themselves are fine. They fit as expected, are comfortable and seem well constructed. The belt that comes with them is garbage, specifically the buckle. It is a bit difficult to open and close, but the main problem is it's blocky size and shape. It sticks into my gut and is very uncomfortable. They should get rid of it and lower the price on the pants.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.