Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Men's Big-Tall Dungarees Belted Wyoming Cargo Short
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on March 13, 2013
My husband is a BIG guy. He wears his shorts under his gut and most all other shorts fall down due to a flat rear end.
So these Lee Wyoming Cargo shorts are perfect, they come with an adjustable belt that keeps them up.
They fit just below his knee since he wears them under his gut. The TRIPLE stitching is awesome! I ended up buying
three pairs, which we could not have done in the big guy store. Thanks Amazon!
33 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2013
I'm a big guy ... I'm a 46-48 waist 6'2" and I bought these and they have a good feel. Anyone my size knows you have to make sure you have good stiching in the crotch area so you dont get split pants when you bend of over or get in a car but these are double stitched and material has a good feel. my only concern is the belt metal material I don't think will do well in the wash after a month or two, I think the belt is gunna have to come off each time but other then that small thing, I'm a big man who'se a big fan, I'll probably order another in different color
on January 15, 2015
I really like these shorts but there is a huge flaw in that I've bought 3 of these shorts and they've all torn by the left side cargo pocket.
review image
55 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2014
I purchased the Bronze pair in a size 46. I was excited after trying them on because they fit perfectly. Not too loose, not too tight. I'm 6'1 360lbs and finding pants or shorts that will accommodate my thighs are tough, so the fact that these fit so well was a relief.

I put them through 1 regular wash and dry cycle before wearing them. After putting them on, I noticed there was a quarter sized hole at the top right corner of the left Velcro pocket. The opposite Velcro pocket was fraying in the same spot.

Would not recommend based on the durability. This could be a one off situation, but I'm not willing to try again.
on February 20, 2013
its hard to find decently priced clothes for my husband. I ordfered these on a whim and he likes them a lot. Long in the legs, true to size, fits comfortable, and the material feels durable. I just went back and ordered two pairs of every color! Comparable shorts from CasualXL cost at least 60/pair. Well worth it!
on November 1, 2015
Warning there is something wrong with the way this short is designed or with the fabric - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008I581NC/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0, c.
I have lost 3 pair do to rips along the left side near the zipper. I am forced to downgrade to "I DON'T LIKE"; however I do like them and they're comfortable and well priced, but of the 4 purchased 3 have failed in the same place in under to a year. Too bad.
review image
on May 21, 2013
These shorts are great, come in a high-quality, soft fabric, the included belt is a nice touch, and there are tons of packets. I'm curious to see how they hold up over time, but so far I'm quite happy.

One thing to note, unless you have unusually long thighs, these short will cover you knees (unlike in the picture).
on April 17, 2013
The shorts were received within three days and they fit as described. I was pleased with the purchase and ended up buying three other pairs.
I found these shorts a year ago. They fit as expected and worked great. I had 3 different pairs in various colors. When my first pair wore out. I was happy to see that they were still available.

What I didn't realize is that the material uses now is thinner than before. I developed a rip in the pair I got within 2 hours. I called amazon thinking it was a defective pair or something. Amazon exchanged them without problems. Then I wore them they ripped in the same place ilalong a pocket seam.

I then got out my older pairs and realized different seams and thickness. My old ones are thicker materials.

Bottom line, look for something else. I am sad to have to drop my rating on these to 1 star.
on March 30, 2016
These are great shorts, and fit just as I expected for the sizing described. I am a little disappointed in the inseam length as I'm tall (6' 2"), which makes these a bit too short for my liking. They barely reach my knees when worn at normal waist position, which means that when you sit down they come way up the thigh. Not so short that it's a real problem, just not as long as I'd like. Another reason for not giving 5 stars is because the color is a little more brown than I was expecting from the picture ("Vapor" looks, and sounds, gray), but that's always kind of a risk with online clothing. They will fade over time and probably lose some of the color anyway. Sewing, pockets and features otherwise are all first-rate.

Additional info - I didn't mention laundering and shrinkage. These shorts did not shrink noticeably at all, and I did put them in a dryer on low to dry. So it seems as thought the sizing is pretty much on target with the stated sizes.