|Fits as expected||
Lee Boys' Premium Select Straight Fit Straight Leg Jean
|Price:||$13.36 - $47.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Bowery, Conway, Deep Blue, Double Black, Dylan, Phantom, Turo: 99% Cotton/1% Spandex; Caliber, Carbon, Cruz, Ringer, Sterling: 100% Cotton; Marco: 82% Cotton/18% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg jean in mid-weight denim featuring five-pocket styling and adjustable waistband
- Zip fly with button closure
- Leg opening: Big: 14.75 inch; Husky: 15 inch
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Lee has unearthed new innovations in denim since 1889. The company has a rich American history in the world of fit and fashion, and now offers more fits, styles, finishes, features and choices than ever before. Whether you're off to a weekend adventure or dressing for a day at the office.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007F52N76
- Item model number: 11096
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Lee Boys' Sure2Fit Adjustable Waistband
Mom’s everywhere, rejoice! Lee has jeans and pants that will fit your boys now AND later. Lee’s adjustable waistband feature allows you to choose the jeans that fit them now, and as they grow so does the waistband. You can tighten or loosen the waistband by just adjusting the buttons to the appropriate size for maximum comfort!
Lee’s Sure2Fit adjustable waistband is available in a variety of styles so you can find just what you need in shorts, jeans and pants for play, school or any activities you have planned. An added bonus - Lee jeans and pants are made with durable fabric to outlast even the toughest adventures your boys challenge them with!
Top Customer Reviews
Don't expect to find these in a store, though. Only ever saw them online.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice looking jeans, but with such a low rise, my son felt like he couldn't pull them all the way up. Not as good as the flex fit ones!Published 1 month ago by K. Cody
The pants fit perfectly for my nephew. The size is exactly what they have mentioned on the page.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
My son is in awkward sizes he just went from 16slim to ref 18 & luckily they carry his sizes. These jeans look great on him & he's happy they're so comfortablePublished 5 months ago by Heather Ford
I ordered these for a tall and slim child. The waist is adjustable but they are not slim through the legs.Published 5 months ago by Melanie